Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks snooks!, not so sure i want to join the army just to get a banana milkshake', let me think about it. heh

Meems

I would check with that one...I just saw her say she ships overseas to the soldiers..that is the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/264504-official-altcig-com-vape-happy-thread.html Maybe all I had to say was the Official Altcig vape ahppy thread :) if you put Altcig in the search it comes up...try it..you'll love it and those others flavors they are all talking about...yum! Nice to see you here :) take good care...Lee View attachment 96476

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Thank you for that!! :) I just ordered..so many let's see... I went with of course banana milkshake ..and trying the new sugar cookie..bavarian cream..vanilla ice cream..[.they were out of waffles] :( must be good ! Received a sample of buttermint last time and I loved it :) and oh there is more.. ..ha...I ordered a bunch...can't wait...and another new one...mmm..oh! of course..the new pudding cake :) !~ and also trying the Irish cream....have to 'budget to next month I will get some spearmint..that sounds good too :) and hope they have waffles back in then too!....can't wait...take care...Lee z21006065.gif
Waffles are very good, one of my favs!! Vanilla bean ice cream is very yummy, just like the name says. Bavarian cream is lush and creamy, a great one to add to... Well, anything, lol :) and the buttermint, o I love them all!! They are so easy to use its hard to pick!!

My very fav of the day is the orange dreamscicle!!! I have almost vaped a whole bottle in a few days!! I promise it's just like a push up!! I adore it!

I dunno what the heck I am gonna do when the new flavors get here, I am gonna have to buy more storage!! Lol so much fun, isn't it?! ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
:) ha..you are too funny meems...no I assume if they ship overseas..they would ship to you..I went over to he thread and asked..I'll let you know..it's a great thread though...I hope she can get some to you in Canada...here's hoping'...take care you. :) Lee
Thanks snooks!, not so sure i want to join the army just to get a banana milkshake', let me think about it. heh

Meems

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Uhh hmm, meemsie, I was here first ;) lol but it's great to see u and Eldorado here, there is always more room for some sassy, fun and smart females! :)

I sure hope Boodle can ship to Canada for u, I know u get stuff from other vendors, but I had not even thought bout that. If u can get to the boarder of Indiana, that's as close to Canada as I can get, lol.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
YES! She does! IF you go over there you will see..she mentions about it and the postage and about how long depending on 'where' you are up there...could not find you at first over there!ha..but left a message..just in case you don't get it...left it here too..so glad you can get it up there :) ! take good care...Lee:laugh:
Thanks Lee, i just posted over there as well. thanks for looking after me, its definitely worth a try

meems

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Newflash...Boodle just 'created' another flavor..churro with banana..even has it's own name...:) She mentions it on the happy thread..'.she can't post here'... Lethalp..you are a doll by the way...and oh..how sweet.'Indiana! Well.. she CAN ship to Cananda..so that is great for meeems.....but you YOU were here first!! :) I remember..and I just love the 'gang' here...the more the merrier..love both of these threads.... ..take care all..Lee z37784629.gif ..

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
I just ordered some of this banana milkshake... sounds delicious~

:laugh::thumbs:Oh I hope you love it! You'll have to let us know :) It's my favorite..although so many others from Altcig are becoming favorites too if you read this thread you'll see all of the flavors they mention...yum :) Enjoy it...! have a great day...take care..Lee z29285014.gif

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Newflash...Boodle just 'created' another flavor..churro with banana..even has it's own name...:)

Hmm . . . She gave me a sample of the regular Churro in my order (I haven't tried any of them yet -- still steeping and trying to vape down some other juices first).

Both Churro and the banana churro sound delicious! Now we'll just have to see if my ornery and peculiar taste buds can "taste" churro! (I've had very bad luck with bakery and dessert vapes in the past. :()

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh I hope you love them! Yes..'taste' is SO subjective..funny isnt' it...but I like the sound of that new one she invented! ha...I have not tried steeping...I have no patience...but I think I will stick one [just ordered this morning] of them away and see what happens:) Seems like everyone 'steeps' them...hmm....is the flavor stronger.I'll assume it is....yes, I'll surely try it with one of them anyway:) Take care ....Lee z29285014.gif
Hmm . . . She gave me a sample of the regular Churro in my order (I haven't tried any of them yet -- still steeping and trying to vape down some other juices first).

Both Churro and the banana churro sound delicious! Now we'll just have to see if my ornery and peculiar taste buds can "taste" churro! (I've had very bad luck with bakery and dessert vapes in the past. :()

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah, me knowsies nowsies, i back pedalled in here and saw you all over the place'

heehehehe

Uhh hmm, meemsie, I was here first ;) lol but it's great to see u and Eldorado here, there is always more room for some sassy, fun and smart females! :)

I sure hope Boodle can ship to Canada for u, I know u get stuff from other vendors, but I had not even thought bout that. If u can get to the boarder of Indiana, that's as close to Canada as I can get, lol.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh the gang over at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/264504-official-altcig-com-vape-happy-thread.html have been chatting away about all of their favorites...BUT unspoken hero ..a soldier in Germany at the moment...just got an order...and he LOVES IT!!! Thanks unspokenhero for thata!ha..I knew he would just love it...:) So glad he does..if you want to check them out as others are there and hear bout other flavors...do go and see...I hope my order is in the mail...I have a huge BM coming along with the new sugar cookie, pudding cake...hmm a few more..oh vanilla ice cream..I love 'vanilla love'..but wanted to try the ice cream as well...gee..there are so many...I will eventually get to try them all I hope!! Take care all....till the next time...Lee far014falle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread