Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Did you guys see what Eleanor said...hmm mm!! churro and banana...let's see...churana...or ban..no there's no good way to end that!! ha....but it sure sounds great El...!! :)
Hmm . . . She gave me a sample of the regular Churro in my order (I haven't tried any of them yet -- still steeping and trying to vape down some other juices first).

Both Churro and the banana churro sound delicious! Now we'll just have to see if my ornery and peculiar taste buds can "taste" churro! (I've had very bad luck with bakery and dessert vapes in the past. :()

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Aww..thanks El but well actually it worries me too! ha..oh gosh...I am giddy from it..but I think I will be able to get some sleep tonight...'fingers crossed'....In fact I know I will..then I can think straighter tomorrow...! then I'll make some sense...yes..that's it...I can blame everything wrong I do on that darn insomnia...! :)
Lee . . . your insomnia . . . worries me . . . :unsure:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh how sweet ..you too.actually I am so foggy I didn't realize that...sorry!! El quoted you and I didn't notice.yikes...ha...OMG I need sleep...ha..I will get some..you are all just too much...LOVE reading these posts...seriousley...ha....!!!! :) love the jokes...and those guys are a riot too..have to 'bring' more people in here...once they come..you girls and guys just continue to 'charming ' and fun as always...then we'll have em' hooked...ha.....:) ....I'll try my best too!! Not sure about charm...but I do love Boo's goodies..and all of you..that means something...! and Boo of course..goes without saying..what a sweet heart...what a doll....oops sorry Doll...that's YOUR nickname....'slaps face' in shame'....what a darling..there..that's a good one...and hey..when new people come... hmm...there's always a rope handy...we could just what do those cowboys call that...wrangle them...ha..something like that...!! I'm giddy...oh dear...
I havent seen 'pipsqueak' all day, i think the insomnia finally caught up to her'.
z4861400.jpg
Yep...my head sort of feels like I'm on one of these...!! ha....why not hope on for the ride gang...!! Ta' ta' for now...hugs...Lee xoxoxo

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
YAY...I fought and fought to stay awake and then I slept for 8 hours! ha..that's longer than I have in months! Thank you very much! I needed that wow o wow El..feel better today...well i can't think straight...well for me anyway ! :) ha....did you see that review..and I have to watch the other one he did on nanogram too:) God I love those eyes of yours El...:_) just gorgeous....there was a kitten outside and it was hiding..it was black with 'gold' eyes..no kidding..gorgeous...then someone took it....hope it was a 'nice' someone..but what a gorgeous cat...! Great to see you :)
Did you sleep, young lady?? :glare::laugh:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Ha! :) Did I say that...??? :) No! never..not you El...ha...you are a darling...:) ! 6!! oh wow...they must have been amazing to have around....love black cats...! We had one for a while...then white and well..ha..all kinds...:) But 6..whew...that is something..! ..hmm..although when you look at that pic...you DO wonder...:) !! kidding...!! giggles..:)
:) I love my avi too. I just found it on the 'net, but it's such a perfect composite of the six (yes, six) black cats I have owned and loved in my life -- I just had to use it! The eyes are really mesmerizing -- but most cats' eyes are. :wub:

P.S. No, "I am NOT a witch." :lol:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Ha...I know you didn't have them ALL at once..but I assume the odds were you had at least 2 :) ha..and I was right..:) aww...3 at once..! precious...So did you have them sit in a row on Halloween for all the kids to see :) ?
:oops: Well, I didn't have them all at once! (Although at one point in my life, I did have three . . . )

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Aww..poor meemsie! Well wait and see..if you love or not...'subjective' you know? But of course I LOVE it ! ha...so sweet of you to post that link cutie pie..thank you!! Hope you're doing great today...:)
"Dam', i even had enough money to get the 50 mls of banana milkshake, but i only got the 30ml......'why', why'! why'!.........

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Ha...I know you didn't have them ALL at once..but I assume the odds were you had at least 2 :) ha..and I was right..:) aww...3 at once..! precious...So did you have them sit in a row on Halloween for all the kids to see :) ?

You're joking, right? :laugh: Surely you've heard the expression "herding cats." That's what it would have been like trying to get Scylla lined up with the two boys (she really disliked them!). And at the first doorbell "ding-dong," they would have scattered like the wind -- Darius to greet whomever was at the door, Drusus and Scylla to get as far away from the door as possible! :lol:

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Yeah that teeny bopper sure knows how to drop the 'f' words, but hey', thats just how much he liked nanner shake', couldnt help himself'.

Aww..poor meemsie! Well wait and see..if you love or not...'subjective' you know? But of course I LOVE it ! ha...so sweet of you to post that link cutie pie..thank you!! Hope you're doing great today...:)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
So..big new from meeems!! Youtube Altcig review on ...'drum roll here'...BANANA MILKSHAKE!! I KNEW if HAD to happen!! Here it is...enjoy...he also does one on nanogram..delish and on Altcig in general..how fantastic they are!!

Altcigs.com's Banana Milkshake Review!!! - YouTube enjoy !!! take care....ttyl...Lee :)

z79361696.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread