Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh you would love it!! Lots of people do...if you want to read more about the other flavors..go to her thread...we all do :) here is the first part...and the end..is the link to the part 2..the ECF just did this ..not sure why...all of the long ones got 'cut into 2 parts last night...weird ! here is the first one.. http://OFFICIAL: ALTCIG.com VAPE HAPPY THREAD
and part 2 whci just started.... ALTCIG.com VAPE HAPPY THREAD - Part 2 if it does not show up..just put Altcig in the search box up on the right and it will show up:) We all chat about the flavors there...at the end pages of the first one..someone mentions the Churrros.and you can ask Boodle..one of the owners any question you want about the flavors and all..it's fun....take care..hope to see you there....Lee :) dalmatian-puppy.gif
oh goodness if the Churros are anything like the vendor at our annual state fair it will be to die for. Of course, those are made right in front of you still piping hot and served with chocolate sauce as well...*drooling just thinking about them* Don't mind me....:p
SORRY!!! SOMEHOW THE REST OF IT went into the 'quote'! but it's all there....! :)

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Ha..:) Good for you ! I hope you enjoy them all! :) and that fair sounds fantastic too!! have fun with it ..and let us know how you like the liquids!...here...there..or both! ...hope we see you again soon...Boodle..the 'owner' is not around because of the problem the forum is having...but she will be back:) have a great night...Lee :)
thank you kindly for the invitation priorities. :) I went ahead and took the plunge and got a few to try. Can't wait! Can't wait for the darn fair either haha, must have churros!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
See that..it always goes out fast...I just love that...and if you call or email..they are so good..well, you will see once you meet her and get to know about her..and her team ..her hubby and friend..just fantastic...everyone raves about their customer service. ..and of course the liquids :) I can't wait until I have tried them all :) I hope to get mine tomorrow..some steep them...I can't wait :) ha..might steep one..but I am vaping the others!! By the way..that thread old and new..old is longer..just got chopped last night ..something here on ECF did that to a lot of them...you'll hear more about flavors and hints and things..so come and say hi..hope she will be back tomottow...take good care....hope to 'see' you again soon...Lee :).
thanks :) I did read a bit of the other thread, though I want to read a bit more of the 1st one to see the flavor descriptions and such. It's always fun to see what others think of flavors. I'll let ya know how I like 'em once they get here, it's already shipped so that was fast!

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Ordered my first order , we canadians get VIP treatment, we get to place our order with a 'man bot' live' on the phone lol.
i ordered BANANA MILKSHAKE, GOOEY BUTTER CAKE AND NANNERGRAM, and some SWEETDROPS. oh boy oh boy oh boy! i'm gonna kiss you long and hard if that nanner milkshake is good Priorities', girl or no girl your getting kissed!

hehehehe

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
hehe Meems, I ordered it just because Priorities was so enthusiastic about it. And it's about time I gave banana another chance. I had a bad previous experience that put me WAY off banana for a long time. I have pretty high hopes for this one just like you :D

Priorities, yeah they did that to several threads. I did start reading the older one, Boodle seems like a great gal, and so far the customer service has exceeded my expectations! I got vanilla love and churros and a couple others along with my milkshake :)

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
What a 'trip' reading this Cynder'ella',
that is EXACTLY what happened with me as well, with BANANA. I got the gorilla juice from AVE's, and It was NOT my cup of tea', whatsoever. just had such an artificial taste to it, couldnt understand why so many other people just love it, i followed the hype and wished I hadnt'. Lucky for me, alot of people liked it, and i sold it in the classifieds very quickly. So i havent ordered anything with banana since. But Priorities like you said, is so enthusiastic, i had to try one more time.

Poor priorities, where is she gonna hide, when we both come after her if it sucks??...

Hope your wearing sneakers girl', hahahhahahah

I talked to Boodles this morning while doing the transaction, she is super nice and almost funnier than me,

heheheh

hehe Meems, I ordered it just because Priorities was so enthusiastic about it. And it's about time I gave banana another chance. I had a bad previous experience that put me WAY off banana for a long time. I have pretty high hopes for this one just like you :D

Priorities, yeah they did that to several threads. I did start reading the older one, Boodle seems like a great gal, and so far the customer service has exceeded my expectations! I got vanilla love and churros and a couple others along with my milkshake :)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Meems for me it was a different juice that put me off of banana for months. It was, let's just say, so in your face artificial banana laffy taffy (flavor was way too strong) and my toenails curl every time I think about it. That was the only banana I had and it killed it. haha. I have to keep in mind that not everyone mixes that way...*thinking only positive thoughts*.

From my transaction so far, Boodle is awesome!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
OOh..vanilla Love that is lots of people's fav!! and churro...that one too! Are you in for some youm! :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh you got to talk to Boodles!! Isnt' she just a doll thought ?! aww..just so sweet..and a hoot too:)yea...! so glad...ok...I am not running anywhere..taste is subjective..BUT if you gusy don't love at least one...something is waaaay wrong here!!! :) :) :) So see...I don't have to worry..! Agh..darn pic won't post! :( :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:Once more...I don't have to worry !! :):) far014falle.gif
What a 'trip' reading this Cynder'ella',
that is EXACTLY what happened with me as well, with BANANA. I got the gorilla juice from AVE's, and It was NOT my cup of tea', whatsoever. just had such an artificial taste to it, couldnt understand why so many other people just love it, i followed the hype and wished I hadnt'. Lucky for me, alot of people liked it, and i sold it in the classifieds very quickly. So i havent ordered anything with banana since. But Priorities like you said, is so enthusiastic, i had to try one more time.

Poor priorities, where is she gonna hide, when we both come after her if it sucks??...

Hope your wearing sneakers girl', hahahhahahah

I talked to Boodles this morning while doing the transaction, she is super nice and almost funnier than me,

heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread