Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Just got my altcig vapemail today. Literally just got it out of the mailbox! The nanna milkshake smells really good as do the others (churro OMG smells wonderful). I haven't tried them yet, I want to let them sit a few days first for good measure, since it seems from my short research of the other altcig thread that the juices do need to steep for a little bit (don't know how long I can wait haha). They smell promising and I'll be sure to let ya all know once I DO try them :D

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! NOW! NOW! get on that milkshake dam you.

LOL

Just got my altcig vapemail today. Literally just got it out of the mailbox! The nanna milkshake smells really good as do the others (churro OMG smells wonderful). I haven't tried them yet, I want to let them sit a few days first for good measure, since it seems from my short research of the other altcig thread that the juices do need to steep for a little bit (don't know how long I can wait haha). They smell promising and I'll be sure to let ya all know once I DO try them :D

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Nope, not here yet, thus my urgent desire to hear another 'good luck story' on the milkshake'.

dont worry snooks, you steep the little bugger, and when i get it, i'll show you mine and you can show me yours'...

heh

haha! Have you dug into yours yet? Sorry if I missed that in a thread somewhere if you did. I will probably try it this weekend, it has steeped a few days in transit already :D Or....I might dig into it sooner, depends on my will power at that given moment I go back to my vape "station". :)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Nope, not here yet, thus my urgent desire to hear another 'good luck story' on the milkshake'.

dont worry snooks, you steep the little bugger, and when i get it, i'll show you mine and you can show me yours'...

heh

LOL! Also got a goodie sample of puddin' cake. Hmm.....dunno if I can't wait til the weekend. We'll see!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh you two!! :) ...I am vaping it right now!!..my order finally came..'mix up'....yum yum and double yum!! Ha...hope you can wait as long as you think you need to ..that's all I am going to say! Oh...gosh..that pudding cake is just delish!! ooh..got so many now...new ones too..can't wait to try them ALL....but have that 'nana MS in my PV and am vaping away right now....gee I am a chain vapor....yikes...:) Love those youtube reviews too! Hope you are all doing great ...hugs....Lee far014falle.gif

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
hehe Lee, well it sure smells fantastic. the churro is especially going to be difficult to wait on. Have you had the nana gram? I was eyeballin' that one too but I wanted to make sure I liked altcig's banana first (due to previous bad experience with another vendor). I got berry good also because I love fruit vapes. :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Yes and I love that one:)..the reviews on their site tell alot about it..it more mild... not as much banana..and nice and smooth..gosh! I can't remember now..ha..I got a small one and it's long gone...I just know I loved it...it is a mix..some hmm..sort of caramel..no..cream..no...gee.ha..it's good..BOODLE help us !! ha...That is yummy too..and you'll love the churro...I can't wait to hear!! hugs....Lee *
hehe Lee, well it sure smells fantastic. the churro is especially going to be difficult to wait on. Have you had the nana gram? I was eyeballin' that one too but I wanted to make sure I liked altcig's banana first (due to previous bad experience with another vendor). I got berry good also because I love fruit vapes. :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well well..can't sleep so I am vaping my...hmm...any guesses ....anyone...??? hmmm....!! BMS!! oh yea:) love it..love it...still love it..After all this while..it's still my FAV!...Gosh if you love banana..and love milkshakes..you HAVE to try it...oh you'll do yourself a big favor! Now we have been 'mixing it with lots of Boodles' [altcig's ] other sweets..like meemsie..she mixes it with pudding cake and is in love..! :) ha...I like to add things to it too once in a while..the pudding cake it a great one for that..'she chose wisely'..* and so is the sugar cookie..vanilla love..oooh you can mix Vanilla Love with anything...!! love it for that..of course it has it's own following...just a heads up...new things are coming...:) yipees...can't wait....* Just an update...Banana Milk Shake is STILL my favorite vape and I would have NEVER believe that! never.....!! Don't forget the OFFICIAL ALTCIG.com VAPE HAPPY thread...we are all there most of the time...* Have a great vaping day all.......*
yes..I need a LOT of this today..have one..:)
z142203895.jpeg

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
banana milkshake, vanilla love, and a surprise bottle of cinnamon cheese danish came today. I am truly impressed with all three. vaping bms at 5v is like..... hot damn this is good!! also wanted to mention I like the fact that i recieved a hand written personal note along with my order. And the little heart stuck to the vanilla love was a nicely added touch.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
~~icanbreatheagain Isn't that just so great!? I just love that special 'touch'** and oh you have to go to the OFFICIAL ALTCIG THREAD TOO..it's great....so glad you love them....ha..! I know..they are just fantastic...you picked some goodies....! Those are real favorties...My BMS and the VL have their own following* ha..and also the muffin...and oh..and....well you see what I mean....** So great to hear that..Boodle's been very busy..she popped in at the atlcig site..the OFFICIAL one. type altcig in the search box...you'll see it....there are a couple...well, you'll see me there I just posted the 'sale' they are having there...! Just today not all that long ago...and love the shirt...:) take care...hope we 'see' you again..here AND there...! there are guys there too btw...not just us girls...ha.....* see you... Lee fairy3.gif

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Ha...gosh I do hope so Lethal!! yikes....* oh!!! I am glad he did the banana! and now I have to post the new 'news'!! Hope you are doing well :)

goodness gang!!! look at this!!! Tees!! oh wow....!!!!
I see the Queen of the thread ..BOODLE has been here..~!! Love it...it looks fantastic Boodle...!! and NEW flavors too thank you for that.wow ...~~

hardware..AND I see blueberry...just peachy...and the gooey caramel cookie..oh yum!!!!

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Hi, gang,

I'm new to this thread, and new to Altcig. Just got my delivery of Banana Milkshake, Vanilla Love, and a freebie of Pudding Cake. What a nice vendor! Not only did I get a freebie, I got everything in 10ml instead of 6ml that I had ordered! Goodness.

How long do you guys steep them?

And, btw, steeping aside, I did try them (dripped), and right now, I really like Banana Milkshake, but my fav. is the freebie: Pudding Cake. I actually decided to let it steep in my Stardust as I vape it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread