Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I have an order sitting in my house right now that i will be sampling in a few hours. This is my first order of juices (besides the german and italian ones I have been vaping for the last 2 weeks) and I was wondering what you all use to vape these juices?

These are the flaves I've been vaping the last couple of days:
Vanilla Love at 3.7v, 5v and 6v
Churro, Orange Dreamsicle, Gingerbread Creme Brulee', Spiced Cookie, NanaGram, Tangerine, BB Muffin - 3.7v
Bob's Krave Kutter and AltCig RY4 - 5v and 6v (these two need to steep for 2 weeks for sure. It's worth the wait :)

PVs used: Kgo fat batts, GLV Supermini and 5v, Silver Bullet and Omega.

PS. Thank you for your feedback on the site :toast:

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
They steeped for about 24 hours and they are all AMAZING!! I ordered:
Vanilla Love - Very nice mellow flavor it taste exactly as it smells warm and rich!
Caramel Cappuccino - Very good this will become my morning vape just like a cup of cappuccino I think I will mix in a little vanilla with it and it will be with my cups of Joe while I read the paper.
Spiced Cookie - reminds me of a snickerdoodle or one of my wife's cinnimon cookies it is hella good though
Spearmint Gum - I can't place the name of the gum but it taste just like it!
Sweet Tangerine - I wasn't able to really enjoy this one I am not sure if my taste buds got burned out from the smorgus board of heavier flavors but I will come back to this one when my boge carts get here.

I WILL be ordering more vanilla, caramel cappuccio and spiced cookie today. I want to give the other two a chance to mature a bit before I make a decicion or post it here.

As a bonus when I ordered this I received a handwritten thank you note from Sunny and they bumped my 6ml vanilla love up to a 15ml! I guess they are confident I would like it!:) they were right!

Let them all steep for a few days, or at least 24 hours open cap. Mine were a little weak flavored at first so I let them sit for 4 days. They blended very well and I have been vaping them without problems.

I use a Buzz pro and SR cartos. The Vanilla flavor is my favorite.

I will let them sit for a few days and hang out. They are just soo good already.

I have ordered from them and I really like the ones I got. What did u order? What flavors do u have now and where did u get them? I really like the sweet tangerine, vanilla love , and gbc, it will be interesting to see what u think of a USA vendor

Boodle did a great job with these juices! I just need to drip addy to try these in I will be ordering them this week. The wick in the eGo-t gets some cross contamination between flavors especially coffee. The european juices have been good but I can't tell what is in them and I don't like that. I quit smoking cuz I wanted to know what was going into my body.

These are the flaves I've been vaping the last couple of days:
Vanilla Love at 3.7v, 5v and 6v
Churro, Orange Dreamsicle, Gingerbread Creme Brulee', Spiced Cookie, NanaGram, Tangerine, BB Muffin - 3.7v
Bob's Krave Kutter and AltCig RY4 - 5v and 6v (these two need to steep for 2 weeks for sure. It's worth the wait

PVs used: Kgo fat batts, GLV Supermini and 5v, Silver Bullet and Omega.

PS. Thank you for your feedback on the site

Thank you very much for the great service I have been given with your company. I have been living overseas with the US military for 6 years and I got used to Asian and European service and was loosing faith in my own country. I will continue to order from you! And thank you for the fast shipping I ordered on the 18th late in the afternoon and it arrived here to my APO box on the 18th. There is no way you can speed it up once it gets in the military system, and that sucks for me.

The churro is Amazing it is so good

That will be in my next order

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
The flavors I have now are:
These are from a company called Flavor Art it is made in Italy but vendored by a company called eSmoker. They are ok I like the Burbon Vanilla and Green apple from them.

Menthol Artic
Apple
Green Apple
Burbon Vanilla

I have another juice by another company called Henkel & Garilner or H&G it is a PG juice that is very good with lots of flavor and vapor.

Peach

The european juices are ok but they are EXPENSIVE. For a 10ml bottle it is about 6.50 euro or $8 for juice. Everything is more expensive here except for beer and bread.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
Here is the remainder of my review of the juices I have: currently I am completely out of the 6ml bottle of the caramel cappuccino, I would have to say after the vanilla love it is my favorite.

Vanilla love: Through the eGo-t atty with the tanks it produces good flavor and lots of vapor, however I got my LR eGo-t's in this week and it makes the flavor completely devine! Now I have also tried this juice in a boge 2.7 carto and it is pretty good however it does's taste as "creamy" in the LR T atty now I also picked up a LR clearomizer and this is the beez knees! I went through the first 2.5ml in this quick! It just make the vanilla stand out soo much and was just an amazing vape.

Caramel Cappuccino: Through the regular T tanks it was pretty good a little weak the flavor didn't jump out too much too me. The boge carts really bring this flavor alive! This is my morning vape with a nice cup off coffee. The flavors that come out the most are caramel, the froth of an espresso and cocoa.

Spiced Cookie: Great vape all around, great in the tanks and in the cartomizer. You can really taste the cinnamon but it is not an overbearing taste it is really warm and subtle. On inhale you can taste the cookie with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon and on exhale your mouth is coated with cinnamon and cookie. Really good after dinner vape.

Spearmint Gum: Not a really big fan of this juice but it is good non the less. I guess I am more into desert flavors. This tasted just like a stick of spearmint gum. On inhale you get the flavor of the gum and on exhale you get more of a minty taste. Good vape if you want to clean your palate after indulging on the other flavors.

Sweet Tangerine: I know many people love this flavor but it just didn't jump out to me. In the tanks it was ok not nasty but just not satisfying. However when I put this in the cartomizers it really jumped out. More like a rind from a tangerine than the pulp. I usually vape this after a meal. It is light and fruity but just not really what I was expecting. I may try it in a LR and see if the added heat brings more sweetness to the juice.

These are my reviews of ALTCIG's juices I have tasted so far. They are all pretty well done, not overbearing. I liked them so much I have another shipment on the way right now. I would suggest you try them out and support another ECF member. Chou!

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
I recieved a new shipment today:

30ml Vanilla Love - Amazing however they came in different colors this time.
15ml Caramel Cappuccino - Great all day vape Love it
15ml Churro - Really good flavor CRAZY amounts of Vapor
15ml NanaGram - a real surprise! I was amazed at all the flavors in this one bottle, banana, vanilla, cinnamon, and cookie. Love it!

As a bonus they gave me 6ml samples of:
Spearmint Gum - good after dinner vape
Red Hots - I LOVE THIS ONE! I will be ordering a 15ml later on this week of this one.

Great service once again from ALTCIG! They arrive to me in exactly 7 days every time. Thanks again guys.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
I think the vanilla love is the most awesome Juice I have tasted so far! I can't agree with you more, I always keep a cart, tank and my clearomizer full with it.

The churro is soo good as well as the Caramel Cap. What is a real delight is when you mix some vanilla love with the churro or caramel cap. They both have vanilla hints but it is a even smoother vape when you add a little vanilla love.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Just received my first order..and second but that is another story. I made an order last weekend and on Saturday there was still no delivery. Sent a ticket into altcigs and within a couple of hours had another order number. To clarify that was Saturday as in 3 days ago.

Today I received the order. Vegas to Orlando. Amazing speed and service. Ermm slightly embarrassing thing is that the original order appeared today as well.

Dew
Bob's Krave Kutter
Vanilla Love
Nanagram

Have read the advice above so with holding views on the Kutter, though I can more than live with it as it is but let's let it sit for another couple of weeks.

I have been wanting to try a Dew type flavour as I love the drink. Far more citrus than I expected and really like it as a result. There is another vendor that sells a citrus medley from the state I live in and this is as good. In fact on initial impressions I am expecting it to replace the other one given that it needs to settle a bit.

Vanilla Love, well straight up the best vanilla I have tasted. Again suspect that age will improve it further.

The star for me in initial dripping without doubt is NanaGram. Wasn't sure what I was getting into when I ordered it and after tasting I am just as bemused. In a totally good way. Yes there is banana to the fore but as you play with voltages the undertones change. I do love these juices that play with you. I just think I have it pegged and tweak the voltage up and there is a bakery tone not present earlier.

At 18mg significant throat hit is present in all 4 but again I have noted that as everything settles this increases over time. To date never had a decrease but have had significant increases.

Well done altcigs. First order I have made of a range of juices and can see futures for all of them. Out of 4 I would expect 2 to sit in the time out, read steeping, jar another to be thought about and the last just plain ignored after first tasting. As it stands I can see re-orders for all 4.

Sugarfoot

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
One Step Beyond
Update: Finished one bottle of Krave Kutter as I was saving my other tobacco flavors. Even after steeping for a month, this flavor never panned out for me. Has a very, very, slight touch of menthol - barely noticeable. Oily. Serious lack of tobacco flavor, even with 'extra flavor' this juice was not even in the ballpark with BWB, Vermillion, AVE, Virgin Vapor, NLV, or ecigexpress. The free sample of Vanilla Love was good. but I typically only use tobacco flavors.

Penny02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
over the rainbow
I know everyone already knows my affinity for Vanilla Love, but I have to share my shipping experience on my last order.

I ordered 60 more mls of Love, and some Crave Cutter for my boss to try (he's all tobacco at this point). I ordered Saturday morning, and I received the order today (Monday) when I got home from work. Considering it was over the weekend and from Vegas to Kentucky, I'm pretty impressed! This company has awesome customer service, great juices, super sales, easy payment method and fast, reasonably priced shipping - what else could you ask for??

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh gosh..awaiting some more Altcig banana milkshake ! That one is delish!! yum...am now vaping their vanilla..and spiced cookie while I type this :) I keep alternating..they are all just fantastic....now I am going to try some more I just read about...so far...BM is my fav..:) Take care all...Lee
t6374858.gif

Lightseeker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Illinois
I was so blessed to come across altcig when I first started vaping. They are keeping me very happy. I have tried other vendors but I keep coming back. Oh..and I use a KGO.

Matterhorn..great minty flavor with menthol yum!
Dew I liked it but I am just really going for the bakery flavors right now
Arctic Strawberry, I liked that a lot. Cool and refreshing.
French Vanilla Cappuccino and Buttermint..now we're talkin'. I could vape either one all day..so good. I can't get over how the flavors linger.
And of course Vanilla Love..oh my..definitely a favorite.
Gooey Butter Cake is a winner too.
I'm vaping Nana Gram right now..wow! Great banana flavor. I've vaped it all day and the flavor is still strong.

That's all I can think of right now. I would re-order any of these..and I actually have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread