ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Last edited:

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Altsmoke rocks! During the time before I ordered my Omega and supplies and a all through this month anytime I have had a question it has been answered. I've hollered at him on fb, on his site, and everytime he's answered. I live over here in wyoming. Ordered on a thursday and got it on monday. :)

If you all are looking for great service and great working supplies then you need to order from Altsmoke. I have yet to have an issue with my Omega (I've even totally took it apart for cleaning.) Or any issues with any of the regular cartos, or LR cartos. Haven't tried juice yet, but will soon. :)

Awesome crew! Awesome supplies! Thumbs up ya'all ;)

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
I just cant say enough nice things about altsmoke. I bought my silver bullet and my eGo (joined the club) from them. Plus a mess of juice. Also, they read your customer comments and do a hand writen thank you..thats a nice touch.
I love the RY4 they use for there AltLiquid and they cary Gypsy Toast from High Calliber, I cant live without Gypsy Toast! Service is an A++ and its a good lookin website. Keep up the good work AltSmoke, Ill be back!

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
Sent in both of my Silver Bullets just before the July 4th weekend for a problem that was my fault. Got them both back today, Sat 7-8-11 all bright and shiny and working like perfection.

Chad, Rob and AltSmoke are just the best! Anyone having second thought about buy their products should step up and experience the excellence of the customer service. Oustanding! Words are too limiting to express my appreciation and thanks.

bonbon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
I have been vaping since Jan. this year and although it's been a relatively short time, I've tried quite a few different vaping devices in my quest for the purrfect setup.
Well, thanks to Altsmoke and Chad, I have found my purrfect setup. The Silver Bullet is, by far, the best mod on the market. Period! Fits nice and comfortable in my hands and the button/switch is so smooth and fires every single time. I am ordering another one as soon as they get a PINK one in stock.
To Altsmoke and to Chad, thank you!

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I have been vaping since Jan. this year and although it's been a relatively short time, I've tried quite a few different vaping devices in my quest for the purrfect setup.
Well, thanks to Altsmoke and Chad, I have found my purrfect setup. The Silver Bullet is, by far, the best mod on the market. Period! Fits nice and comfortable in my hands and the button/switch is so smooth and fires every single time. I am ordering another one as soon as they get a PINK one in stock.
To Altsmoke and to Chad, thank you!

JUst dropped some off to Rob this afternoon (pink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread