Am I crazy or does the mini put out more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
ofcourse, because it is smaller... just think if there was one size smaller than the mini, that would perform even better!
(shameless plug to get Bloog to get the manufacturer to make an even smaller one)... :)

Is that true? I got the larger size and it works really well. Please tell me that's not really true or I'm going to HAVE to place another order and I'm not sure if my (non smoking) husband well keep agreeing to my spending so much money:facepalm:

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
lol, no, its not true. Technically they both should "perform" the exact same, just the longer one will last longer.
I am giving the Bloog team a hard time because I want an even smaller one than the Mini. (I like to dangle it out of my mouth while working, and get annoyed with the weight of the mini while trying to do so).

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
lol, no, its not true. Technically they both should "perform" the exact same, just the longer one will last longer.
I am giving the Bloog team a hard time because I want an even smaller one than the Mini. (I like to dangle it out of my mouth while working, and get annoyed with the weight of the mini while trying to do so).
I use the 78mm hands free with no problem and i got used to the weight. cut the end off one of the carto condoms and slip it over the end and you have a free bite guard.

lo thatch

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
MA/NH
I use the 78mm hands free with no problem and i got used to the weight. cut the end off one of the carto condoms and slip it over the end and you have a free bite guard.

But don't aspirate the free bite guard when breathing in! I tried this and the condom slipped off and almost went down my throat! Careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread