I knew you looked familiar! :lol:

Lmao I just saw that edit. Might be me if I lost like 50 pounds

Reactions: Baditude

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Just to echo what everyone else has said, don't give up that easy. Not many people find the combination (atty, mod, juice) that works for them on the first try, or second, or third... Most learn a little with each attempt though, so you will close in on what works for you.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I’m off to work and since I’m a teacher I don’t even bother on bringing it to work, so I’ll have to continue testing tonight.
Yes, this is a good idea, Pat - I believe federal legislation has been passed, allowing only juul to be vaped in schools. There are severe penalties for bringing Wismec products on school grounds.

Amerglass

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys! I started vaping in February with an extremely simple pen and just last Friday I upgraded to a Reuleaux RX Gen3 dual by Wismec. On Sunday I filled the tank with some new juice I had bought and after like two hits it started tasting burnt and it left a burning sensation on my throat. Yesterday I went to buy more juice and I took my vape to the store (the best one here in Peru) and the guy said the coil wasn’t burnt but the problem got worse. It tasted and felt awful! Anyway, I don’t know if my set up is wrong or maybe I’m vaping too many times in a row :( help please!

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Yes, this is a good idea, Pat - I believe federal legislation has been passed, allowing only Juul to be vaped in schools. There are severe penalties for bringing Wismec products on school grounds.

Lmao I don’t think people care Bout vape rules in Peru haha but I don’t have time to vape while I’m at work or while I commute, so I just don’t take it

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
If i had this problem, i mean repeatedly, i would most certainly close down the airflow.

I'm thinking you're not drawing enough juice from the tank to the coil quickly enough. Some vapers think the juice just flows naturally, but it doesn't !. It needs to be drawn through with each puff. Closing the airflow down for a tighter draw will allow for more juice to be pulled through to the coil quicker.

Seriously !.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
If i had this problem, i mean repeatedly, i would most certainly close down the airflow.

I'm thinking you're not drawing enough juice from the tank to the coil quickly enough. Some vapers think the juice just flows naturally, but it doesn't !. It needs to be drawn through with each puff. Closing the airflow down for a tighter draw will allow for more juice to be pulled through to the coil quicker.

Seriously !.

True, and chain vaping can leave ya dry as well.

• Agree
Reactions: evan le'garde

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
If you intend to keep using premade coils, this would be my goto-recommendation: TFV8 Big Baby

- there's more than 100 different compatible coils available from 30-150W
- RBA unit included (in the standalone bigbaby-package)
- spare parts (glasses, seals/gasket) widely available

I've reduced my entire atomizer lineup to models that fit either BB compatible coils or BF compatible coils, so I can buy coils from different manufacturers, buy them in bulks, and for real small money :ß

Just took the coil out. Burnt or nah? Used for almost 1 day View attachment 785555
The cotton looks ok, the coil looks clogged (not "burnt").

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadav

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I’ve been offered the dead rabbit rda and the drop rda. Are they good options?
For RDAs? Probably. You sure you want to go down that road?!

I’ll try closing airflow now, someone told me that I had to keep it open.
People like to forget that an open airflow helps cooling the coil - a must-do if you vape at higher wattages

What is considering chain vaping?
taking a multitide of hits right after each other with pretty much no pause for the atty to cool and for the cotton to re-soak. should be no problem with the coils you have.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
For RDAs? Probably. You sure you want to go down that road?!

People like to forget that an open airflow helps cooling the coil - a must-do if you vape at higher wattages

taking a multitide of hits right after each other with pretty much no pause for the atty to cool and for the cotton to re-soak. should be no problem with the coils you have.

I don’t know what I want! Ideally I’d like to stop spending more money because this kit was already expensive to begin with. So I’m pretty disappointed this is happening. I’ll take all your advice into consideration tonight and hopefully there won’t be any more problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread