Am I the only one on the planet that doesn't really care for Bobas Bounty???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I bought a bottle to try it when I first started vaping. I didn't care much for it.

It just tasted like McDonald's pie crust without the filling to me.

And yes, I did let it steep. After the first taste I left it until I was out of juice I liked and desperate (about a month later), and it still tasted the same.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Have some in the genesis right now and it is good there although I think, no, know I like HHV Shadowfax better. Both are creamy in nature which appeals to me but Shadow has more tobacco flavor going in and more TH.

I can't believe some people actually like nutty flavored juice;)

Hey now, I have a tank full of BWB Nutty blended with ECBlend Pecan and it is yuuuuuuummmmy. (Also BWB Hazelnut tobacco and HHV Oompa and HHV Heavenly and HHV Gandalf and HHV Mocha Java and ECBlend Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco) Hmmm, I think I see a trend here: Nuts, tobacco, chocolate and coffee.

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
I would like to give several of their flavors a try but they are never open for business. Where is another good place to try for some VG liquid? I am a fan of coffee / chocolate /and various fruits also love me some DK-Tab at around 4.2 volts.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes offers a "Purity" line of juices that not only includes 100% PG-free juice, but 100% PG-free flavorings.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I just ordered another 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty, so you can tell I think it's good :laugh: but it's definitely a chameleon juice! When I first tried it, I got a massive hit of honey graham crackers and Turkish tobacco (and that was a really good taste for me) ... now, the graham crackers have receded quite a bit ... they're still there, but more as a back-note most of the time ... but once in a while, they pop up good and strong for a hit or two, and then slowly fade away again. I get other flavors that poke their heads out now and again ... some nuts, some raisins, some plums, some "mystery notes" that come and go so quickly I can't identify them. One thing I can say about Boba's, it's always a pleasant surprise!

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I would like to give several of their flavors a try but they are never open for business. Where is another good place to try for some VG liquid? I am a fan of coffee / chocolate /and various fruits also love me some DK-Tab at around 4.2 volts.

There are several authorized re-sellers of AVE juice.

They sell Boba's and Gorilla Juice at Clouds of Vapor.

Smoktech carries those flavors and several more from Alien Visions-
Alien Visions

I'm partial to the massive chocolate mint myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread