Boba's - am I the only one who doesn't get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I just tried Bobas for the first time today and I am not normally a tobacco lover. But I am enjoying this, But the 100% vg has me pulling my hair out. I use cartos and this vg mix just isn't going in. I have added some straight pg to it and will let it set for a couple days and try it again. Does anyone else use this in a carto? If so, how much and what are you adding?

I had the same problem with some Boge 2.0 ohm cartos in the past (will never use them ever again!). Except those wouldn't even absorb 100% PG liquid! Ever since I found the 1.7ohm Resurrectors at CCV (crystal clear vaping) I never went back to any of the sub-par cartos. They hold 1.6ml, last a very long time, are 15 cartos for $20 shipped with the coupon, you get a free drip tip with every 15-pack order and crystal clear is the only place that gaurantees their cartos (I've had a couple dead ones and they shipped replacements immediately!)

Oh yeah, back to my point, with the Resurrectors, I don't have to add anything to my Boba's and Gorilla juice AT ALL! They suck the juice right up and vape perfectly with no burnt taste at all. Do yourself a favor and buy some now!

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
It's one of those complex juices that doesn't really strike you at first but as you vape it, different flavors come out. And dissapear too. I have a lot of juices like that. If you vape it for awhile and stop, you'd be surprised at a certain flavor element that's real subtle....yet sticks with you and makes you want to go back to it.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I do like Boba's but had to give up cartos to enjoy it. Funny, though, my tastes change from time to time. I'll vape it for a few days then want fruit then want sweet and back to Boba's or GJ. +1 on individual taste though, there are some juices that come highly recommended that just are not even vapable to me.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
I wasnt wowed by it at first but after time I kind of fell in love with it...

...now Bounty Hunter is doing the same for me...I just dont get it...so Im letting it chill awhile so I can come back to it later.

...as for Bobas...it is very sweet and I just dont get people saying that it has any sort of tobacco flavor...so it is good for me but not an all day thing.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
...but I will say that Bobas...as well as Bounty Hunter...are not worth the pain in the ... that they are to find and order.

Youd think that as hard as they are to get they would elevate me 9 feet off the ground and give me a spiritual experience...they are definitely not THAT good and are more of a hype sort of thing.

They are good, dont get me wrong...just not what they are hyped up to be.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
I had the same problem with some Boge 2.0 ohm cartos in the past (will never use them ever again!). Except those wouldn't even absorb 100% PG liquid! Ever since I found the 1.7ohm Resurrectors at CCV (crystal clear vaping) I never went back to any of the sub-par cartos. They hold 1.6ml, last a very long time, are 15 cartos for $20 shipped with the coupon, you get a free drip tip with every 15-pack order and crystal clear is the only place that gaurantees their cartos (I've had a couple dead ones and they shipped replacements immediately!)

Oh yeah, back to my point, with the Resurrectors, I don't have to add anything to my Boba's and Gorilla Juice AT ALL! They suck the juice right up and vape perfectly with no burnt taste at all. Do yourself a favor and buy some now!

Geez...you should be a salesman...Im checking them out now! I use Boge 2.0s and they can be a pain at times and are a little more expensive than that 15 dollar special you posted.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Geez...you should be a salesman...Im checking them out now! I use Boge 2.0s and they can be a pain at times and are a little more expensive than that 15 dollar special you posted.

:laugh: Thanks! Whenever a product (and the customer service behind it) is as excellent as CCV and their Resurrectors, I always stand behind and try to share the info with others :)

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
BB works in Boges but just seems to kill them fairly quickly...like a day or two.

That first day is great though.

So far, after a week and a half of heavy vaping, I've noticed no degradation of flavor, airflow, or vapor production with the BB and GJ in the Resurrectors. Most of the stuff I vape lasts a good 3 - 5 weeks in them.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Boba's still hasn't returned for me.....yet. I am still hopeful. Suspect it s my tastebuds doing odd things through stopping smoking.

I can recommend CCV and Resurrectors, Great product and service. When BB was great for me the cart would last 5 days. Still not sure about cleaning them and tend to throw them out.

Have just stepped up to a VV device and have some 3 Ohm Boge's that are very good so just put in an order with CCV for 15 Boge's and 15 Resurrectors. Still actually dripping a lot so these should last me sometime now I have learned I don't have to fill a carto to try a new juice !

acleme1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Missouri
There's not many things I won't eat. Actually, there's only one thing I know of. Curry. I hate the smell. I hate the taste. I hate to even type it. I get sick just thinking about it. Boba's Bounty is like that for me also. First time I tried it. Every time thereafter for 3 months. I recognize that I am the exception and certainly not the rule, but I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread