Am I the only one who can't decide method of vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
I started off with a Blu, and was using their cartridges. I decided that i needed something better, so I bought a 510 cartomizer kit and was using cartos exclusively. Then i found this forum, and decided to try dripping, which of course meant i had to buy some attys.

Now that i have attys, I decided, what the heck, I'll try cartridges. I didn't have a lot of luck with the carts, so I went back to cartos. Of course, then i read about the blue foam mod for cartridges. Since i had cartridges already, and some blue foam from when i had an aquarium i decided again, why not try that. Now i like cartridges.

I just wish I could decide which way to go with. Dripping has many faults, for me anyway. Although with my vapemate, it is much better. Cartridges seem to give me the same amount of flavor, and cartos hold the most juice even though the flavor seems dulled a little.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Why choose?
I drip in the mornings while I'm having my coffee and use good quality cartos the rest of the day. I don't see any difference in the quality of flavor between the attys I use and the cartos I use. There's a difference, but I don't think one is necessarily better than the other.
This morning I was dripping on an 2Ω, 801 atty (at about 4.7V) which is great for both flavor and TH. Then I switched to a Drip Style 510 carto which produces an airier, more subtle but still amazing flavor.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
For me, a reason to choose is because each method has it's own requirements of what needs to be done.

A little backstory here: My wife had a major stroke 5 years ago which left her a quadraplegic, and i am her primary caregiver. She requires a lot of my time. I also work fulltime, so i do not have a lot of time to be fooling around. If i can get a routine going, it would help me tremendously.

I know that for most, there is no reason to choose. And that is a good thing.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
For me, a reason to choose is because each method has it's own requirements of what needs to be done.

A little backstory here: My wife had a major stroke 5 years ago which left her a quadraplegic, and i am her primary caregiver. She requires a lot of my time. I also work fulltime, so i do not have a lot of time to be fooling around. If i can get a routine going, it would help me tremendously.

I know that for most, there is no reason to choose. And that is a good thing.

Perhaps getting a routine down where you take time to prefill a number of cartos every day to get you through may help reduce the fiddling around time.
I can't even imagine the challenges you are facing with your responsibilities. That would make vaping a lot more challenging.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
I see no reason anyone has to decide to only use one method all the time unless they want to. I happen to like my atty/carts when I'm home. Cartomizers work great when I'm driving and out and about where filling my carts isn't convenient. While I don't drip I'm sure it works great for a lot of people. Options are a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread