The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Amazing

Discussion in 'Friends of Bill W.' started by Daveh, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Daveh

Daveh Full Member

May 1, 2011
    Lawrenceville, NJ
    I'm sure this happens a lot in this subforum, but I just wanted to say wow, we are everywhere.

I just celebrated 2 years sober, and just started using an e-cig about a week ago. So glad to see that this subgroup is here!

I'll keep coming back, because it seems to work if you work it. :laugh:

Oh and on a side note:
    Are there any eliquids I should be mindful of since I'm a recovering alcoholic? I ordered a V4L kit today to replace my crummy njoy and also picked up some wowvapor juice. None of these have alcoholic in them right?(I don't have any eliquid yet, so I don't have anything to look at)

2. Fusoya

Fusoya Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    I'm not much on what goes into making them but I do know some people (and some vendor's MIGHT) use PGA to thin out their liquids.

Shoot an email to the vendor if you have any concerns.

Glad you're trying out vaping. It's worth it.

Brandon

3. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    New Jersey
    I started with V4L going on 2 years now. Great place to start! I still buy batts and blank cartos from them. As far as their juice goes, they are Dekang and I only like a couple of them enough to keep ordering (wow peppermint and wownana). AFAIK, they don't contain PGA. All I can tell you is I've been sober 7 and a half years and I've never had a problem with any juice I've ordered, be it from V4L or elsewhere:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.