amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
Just had to post this.
First a quick bit of history so you know where I am coming from.
I was a heavy smoker I have smoked 3 packs of 20 in a day.
over the past few years I have tried to quit with patches gum hypno 2 accupuncture Zyaban champix will power losangers pils herbal and the rest but have never managed more that a couple of days.
3 weeks ago I found the e-cig so decided to order one off e-bay and some refills from another site before I whent on a 2 week holiday.
I arrived home last saturday and decided to try and stop on Monday with the e-cig. As Monday got nearer I started to worry then out came the e-cig.By wednesday I was well proud of myself not even one pang for a ....
I had one problem though and this is were amazing comes into it again.
My batteries were not lasting and my cheap cig was not too good so after reading the forum I did a bit of dripping this helped then decided to order some e-liquid new batteries and another charger.
I got the e-liqid ect. this morning and totally soaked a half used cart. wow the taste is amazing and it bellows out smoke like mad.
and the most amazing thing in 2 and 1/2 hours I will not have smoked a tar filled ... for a week.
SO A BIG THANX TO ALL ON THIS SITE:thumb::D:thumbs:
all newbies like me stick with it and after a week I hope you are like me

kaesecake

Aug 6, 2008
Congrats! That's exciting to hear.

According to the u.s mail tracking my first purchase arrived in my town today about an hour ago, so I should get it today (hopefully soon, or I'm taking a field trip to the post office).

I spent an hour last night in a smokers-coughing fit, so I really need this. I hope I have a similar experience.

I'm so happy I found this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread