• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

American e Liquid store review

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Ok all very exciting for me I have officially entered the vaping world. In the interest of full disclosure I asked for a discount on this product and recieved it. I did tell the store that I would be reviewing it (the store) here and on youtube.
So I went to American e liquid store's office and met first with their customer service person Lisa. She was very nice and when I told her this was my first vaping experience and that I wanted to see what it was all about she went and got a eGo kit and took it apart and even let me try it out. She walked me through assembly and filling the cart. She also informed me that there company has a 30 day 100% satisfaction gaurantee with all their products and I believe their Juices as well. One of my first questions for Lisa was "Do you Vape?" she told me she does and showed my her pvs.

I went on to ask Lisa about a discount for BCC members as most of you have said you don't know who they are. She refered me to Dan Barthlow. Dan is their Sales manager. He told me that we could work something out in the near future. I asked Dan why they are not on ECF's supplier forum. Dan told me they felt like that was reviewing their own company and they didn't see any sense in that. They would rather have honest reviews form clients.

They are very helpful and willing to allow us to pick up right from them if we would like. So at this moment I will give them 2 thumbs up. If I had more thumbs I would raise those too.
P.S. I don't have a discount worked out with them yet but in the near future. :vapor: Should I change my screen name to XsmokingRT?

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
Alright, here's what I can see. These guys look like they have a great selection of flavors and for USA made juice, it's fairly competitive. I think I may have to order some to try as soon as I can close a deal. I did notice that they only sell 510 stuff and no 901 stuff, but that's ok. EW have you tried these guys out yet?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Coolness - and they allow customers to walk in - that's worth something right there :D

I know I looked before, and said their prices are a little high, but if you get a 60ml bottle it's only 30 bucks - that's .50/ml for an american made liquid - that's NOT BAD!

Wonder if they're getting more flavorings in, or would be interested in a custom-mix option for people here (be neat to walk in off the street and 'taste test' a custom batch to make sure it's as strong as you want before buying...) OK...I'm dreaming here :laugh:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Coolness - and they allow customers to walk in - that's worth something right there :D

I know I looked before, and said their prices are a little high, but if you get a 60ml bottle it's only 30 bucks - that's .50/ml for an american made liquid - that's NOT BAD!

Wonder if they're getting more flavorings in, or would be interested in a custom-mix option for people here (be neat to walk in off the street and 'taste test' a custom batch to make sure it's as strong as you want before buying...) OK...I'm dreaming here :laugh:

Actually Vicks They are really cool. I would be happy to be the front man for you all on this. I am supposed to contact them once I have finished my reviews and I should be complete with that sometime tonight. SOOOO what I am thinking is if you all can tell me your ideas and what you want to know from them I will be happy to ask. I believe they told me that they are developing more flavors (like all the time). I am also fairly sure they said they mix the juice when it is ordered for who ordered it. I thought that was pretty cool. So let me know what you want to know. OOOO by the way. They were filming a commercial that is going to play on channel 12 How cool is that?

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Ok before any field trips..... I ordered a sample pack from them and their customer service and delivery were awesome (ordered friday got my stuff saturday). With that being said I am not overly thrilled with their flavors soooo if anyone is interested in a trade this is what I have .... they are all 10 ml bottles and they all have less than 1 ml missing oh and they are all 24mg/nic. I have chocolate hazelnut/black cherry/mango (tastes more like peach candy) and cheesecake that I am willing to trade. the only one I have that I am not sure if I want to trade is butter rum, only because I have not tried it yet. I would like something sweet and delicious and if anyone has a good apple cider one that would be great. I know there is a forum on here for this but thought I would start local. One last thing if the trader is in the new berlin/ brookfield/ waukesha/ west allis/ milwaukee area my wife and I would be happy to meet you all for the trade and to say hello. If not that close we will work out the delivery details. PM me let me know I will check back . Thank peeps.

Last edited:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Lemme see what I've got in my goodie bag - I don't have a lot of stuff that's that high of nic (I'm a lower nic vaper) but I do have some high-test for emergencies :D
Thanks vicks that is cool..... and thomas i will definitley take your advice if vicks and I can't work anything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread