An interview I did with the loca paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Wonderful verhoeven! You did great! Thank you for submitting yourself for an article... Every day I become more and more proud of our vapers/eSmokers up here. This is the best thing any consumer can do!

AND... might I add that by adding in your choice of verbage, "vaporizer", is a great way to get the public at large interested in this product and understanding that vaporizer and ecig are interchangeable :)

PS: a whoo whoo to our own Rockbassray, (Cigtechs) resident ECF supplier as well!

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Oh Damn...

Dr. Robert Bales, the Winnebago County Health Department’s medical director, said he can find no studies that look into whether e-cigarettes are safe to use.

“From a health-care standpoint, we have no idea what any long-term or short-term effects of inhaling this vapor may be,” Bales said. “What we do know is that it has not been studied as a stop-smoking product and the World Health Organization is saying these things should either be studied more or they should not be used.”

Someone needs to show Dr. Bales what "the Google" is, STAT.

verhoeven

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Poplar Grove, IL
Wonderful verhoeven! You did great! Thank you for submitting yourself for an article... Every day I become more and more proud of our vapers/eSmokers up here. This is the best thing any consumer can do!

AND... might I add that by adding in your choice of verbage, "vaporizer", is a great way to get the public at large interested in this product and understanding that vaporizer and ecig are interchangeable :)

PS: a whoo whoo to our own Rockbassray, (Cigtechs) resident ECF supplier as well!

Thank you for kind words.

verhoeven

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Poplar Grove, IL
verhoeven, great job i might say.. I am glad to see you got the right wording so that the Universe will better understand this device.. Tomorrow we are taking to Mars to inform the aliens of this device!!!

Awsome man!

Thanks Chris, better save your stength for the honeymoon and go to Mars at a later date :)

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
That's a really fine article. Nice job handling the questions, Verhoeven. All the concerns raised are valid, but the overall impression left by this is very positive. Savvy readers of articles like this will see these as "good things" rather than a drug subculture. This should encourage anyone thinking about contacting their local newspaper.

Fair and balanced and still positive.

verhoeven

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Poplar Grove, IL
yea :) good idea!. Wait... maybe you can goto my honeymoon while i goto mars?

You have to ask the wife to be about that one. Oh, and I would have to ask my wife as well. This could cause trouble, better let me go to Mars.;)

I'll bring back some of those new green minis ( the mxy456) they have and I hear their juice is something to die for.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread