An X2 review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my X2 in the mail today. Here is my review:

Hell to the yes. I'm going to have to have another!

There was a minor issue with my order. Specifically, I ordered stainless carts to match my batt. They came in black. Minor issue, except that I'm type A and I wanted the colors to match or I'll get all twitchy and unbalanced. So, called customer service, they told me they'd send me some stainless carts at no charge to correct the error, and that I could keep the black carts. Outstanding service. You had me at "hello." :toast:

Prepare to sell me more stuff.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.

There was a minor issue with my order. Specifically, I ordered stainless carts to match my batt. They came in black. Minor issue, except that I'm type A and I wanted the colors to match or I'll get all twitchy and unbalanced. So, called customer service, they told me they'd send me some stainless carts at no charge to correct the error, and that I could keep the black carts. Outstanding service. You had me at "hello." :toast:

You can peel the black wrapper oof of the black cartos to get a satin steel finish. You ma7y need a solvent, lacquer thinner, goo gone, nail polish remover or whatever to get any residual adhesive off but they will match the stainless cartos very nicely and look great on a silver X2!

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia
My exact setup, X2 and a smoke clearo! I have used the stainless 1.5ml cartos as well and a regular carto with the skin removed, both with a silver cone, but the smoke clearo looks the best IMHO!

I want the X2 T3 NOW! man I hate waiting for new toys... BTW when I was using the cartos with a cone I drilled holes 1/16 dia. in the cone around the perimeter and boy did it make a big difference in the hit, those things look great but they restrict the air flow but it's nothing a dremel and a 1/16 drill bit wont fix...

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee

That great CS is why we are Volties (plus good products, of course). Now, you're a Voltie, too. Welcome!

You can peel the black wrapper oof of the black cartos to get a satin steel finish. You ma7y need a solvent, lacquer thinner, goo gone, nail polish remover or whatever to get any residual adhesive off but they will match the stainless cartos very nicely and look great on a silver X2!
Nice tip! (pun intended.) :)

Did you get the 1300s? They have become my best friend. I can take one with me and no worries for all day chain vaping. Now that the new tanks are coming out to replace the Clearomizer I wont need to bring any spare juice either!

No, I went with a 900. I'm in a situation where I use a Volt pass through all day because I'm in and out of my truck, so I just wanted a bigger battery for the evenings after the kids go to bed.

I want the X2 T3 NOW! man I hate waiting for new toys... BTW when I was using the cartos with a cone I drilled holes 1/16 dia. in the cone around the perimeter and boy did it make a big difference in the hit, those things look great but they restrict the air flow but it's nothing a dremel and a 1/16 drill bit wont fix...

I was having that problem with the shorter carts, but when I switched to the XL it fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread