spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
C'mon LK, stop teasing us with those etched carto pics already!!! :drool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks for the great pics and explanation, bigblue!!
Much easier for us non-techies to understand than the other comparison I've seen ... :thumb:

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I like the KR808 as well but the Pitbull shuts it down. Likes been said it mimics actual smoking closer than anything else I've tried. I hate auto switches but this one doesn't go off in your pocket like the others so I do like it. Also the battery lasts longer than a KR808. The only thing I don't like is the shut off. I want to control how long my puffs are. But it's not that bad and I've learned to use it alright. The pitbull is the only one I've tried.

Sorry, I was a few posts off. I was commenting on a post on page one. OOPS, Never mind.
Exit stage right!

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Wow! Thanks for that experiment. I am more sold than I was before!

LT - So you like the SS cartos the best of any cartos? I was looking at them online the other day, when I remembered that I liked the way the Smokeless Delite "USA Made" 4081 cartomizers vaped better than the Boge 510s -- almost a month ago when I was using only the SD starter kit, before I "upgraded" to the eGos and Boge 510 cartos.

I'm gonna have to buy more cartos in the near future and have been trying to find the best cartos for the eGo 1000mah and the 5V 510 passthroughs I ordered. There are so many choices and it's kinda overwhelming when trying to decide.

Should I get SS cartos, 510 Mega LR cartos, Boge 510 cartos, eGo Mega cartos, the new CE2 R4 cartos, or some other kind? I'm looking for a carto with longer life, is easy to refill, and has the best THs, flavor, and vapor. I won't mind filling them with a needle, if they meet the longer lives, best THs, etc preferences. Money is also no longer a concern. Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Thanks, lorikay13! I had a feeling you might say that. :)

I have two 4081 adapters (not sure if they'll work with the SS cartos, but they should), so I just need to decide to buy the SS cartos.

The problem I've been having with the 510 Boge soft cap cartos I bought recently is they are filled with the polyfil type of filler and not the type of filler that's in the hard cap Boge cartos (which is more like a cloth, or like a thin diaper material). So, the liquid doesn't absorb as well, the carto doesn't hold as much liquid because it tends to run out the threaded end when I'm refilling, and the cartos become empty a lot quicker than when I fill and vape from the hard cap cartos with the cloth material. I think the SS cartos have this cloth type filler, but I'm only going by the cloth type of filler that's inside the 4081 type cartos sold by Smokeless Delite.

Thanks!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ah.....please dont compare us to them....trust me....there is no comparison...just buy a five pack at the ECF discount.....you'll be hooked.

No winking, Dave! You're in deep chit -- um, rabbit pellets

Dry your eyes, LK!

done Susie! I'm over it....trust me.....I've been around too long not to know how to take care of myself......

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
ah.....please dont compare us to them....trust me....there is no comparison...just buy a five pack at the ECF discount.....you'll be hooked.

Oh, don't worry! I wasn't comparing them to your company. I only mentioned them because their cartos are the 4081 type, and I happen to like the way the 4081 cartos vaped, refilled, and lasted -- especially compared to these 510 Boge soft caps I'm using now. I don't like the flavor and vapor from the Boges, either. Ok, I'll probably buy them. Thanks for your help!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
LT - So you like the SS cartos the best of any cartos? I was looking at them online the other day, when I remembered that I liked the way the Smokeless Delite "USA Made" 4081 cartomizers vaped better than the Boge 510s -- almost a month ago when I was using only the SD starter kit, before I "upgraded" to the eGos and Boge 510 cartos.

I'm gonna have to buy more cartos in the near future and have been trying to find the best cartos for the eGo 1000mah and the 5V 510 passthroughs I ordered. There are so many choices and it's kinda overwhelming when trying to decide.

Should I get SS cartos, 510 Mega LR cartos, Boge 510 cartos, eGo Mega cartos, the new CE2 R4 cartos, or some other kind? I'm looking for a carto with longer life, is easy to refill, and has the best THs, flavor, and vapor. I won't mind filling them with a needle, if they meet the longer lives, best THs, etc preferences. Money is also no longer a concern. Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, SS cartos are the best. I have a KR8 to rn4081 adapter and I am using the SS cartos on my KR8 PT. MUCH better than the KR8 cartos. The SS cartos work great at the slightly higher KR8 voltage, and none of that typical KR8 taste. And no cutoff! I am one happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread