The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Angry Rant About Big Belly Drip Tips

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Bohab13, Feb 29, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bohab13

Bohab13 Full Member

May 29, 2011
    California,USA
  2. Bohab13

Bohab13 Full Member

May 29, 2011
    California,USA
    Oh.....I'm sorry. In my dumbness, I passed up the link you went to the trouble of providing me. I thought those were the standard sized boges (some vendors list them as being XL). I went to your link and bright red lettering yelled out to me, "Hey dummy, these are bigger!" Good option. I might need to pick some up. Thanks for the help.

3. yuttynutt

yuttynutt Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2011
    Minnesota
    These are exactly what I've been looking at but haven't talked to anyone who had one. I really love the cherry vape and ming or vase style dt's myself. The big belly dt's made me angry also not so much the color as the style they looked better in the pictures than they did when I actually got them.

and I really think someone should make a dt like these lol

1079972.jpg

4. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

These Donuts are still my favorite all time drip tips , until you've used one you wont know how good these are. They come in small, Med, large, and the large are a dripper's dream Tip, and never a drop of juice coming back up to the mouth with any of these Donuts. They work fine for cartos and are super for using Atty's

5. caffeinator

caffeinator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    WA, USA
  6. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    Those look really good!

7. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
  8. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics ...E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion, from General E-Smoking Discussion

9. JonesVM
    This message by JonesVM has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 29, 2012, Reason: Supplier posting about business in unauthorized area.
    Jul 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.