The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is your favorite style of drip tip? :)

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by kblush, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lacedolphin

Lacedolphin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Harrodsburg,Ky.
    I like the fancy ones the only one I found I HATED is the rubber one that came with the Flux's!!

But the handmade, fancy, girly ones I love, but thats my general taste in everything anyways.

2. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All I use now and will ever use are hand blown glass drip tips from Trippy Tips!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I didnt know there was any other kind but Donuts :2cool: Trippy Tips ALL THE WAY

Attached Files:

4. Brutus Buckeye

Brutus Buckeye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

mwa, I so want that black/white/clear one!

5. colossalK

colossalK Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2012
    NJ
    is that one made of a type of metal? i couldn't tell on the whistle type tips looks like metal but doesn't have a description, if it is metal what kind? if its not does it melt?

6. colossalK

colossalK Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2012
    NJ
    is that one made of a type of metal? i couldn't tell on the whistle type tips looks like metal but doesn't have a description, if it is metal what kind? if its not does it melt?

7. kblush

kblush Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    San Diego
    Brutus Buckeye and mwa, you're making me jealous with those Drippy Tips!!! [​IMG]

Lacedolphin - I totally hear you about the girly ones!!! [​IMG] :)

on3fifth - That T-Tip is hot!!! I just heard today that VaporBeast was a good company! I'm glad you're happy with the Boges you got from them!

8. mwa102464

I cant stand metal tips, Delrin, acrylic, are just OK, but blown Glass Trippy's are all I will ever use these day's and most likely forever

My new VVProV Mod will be here tomorrow, I've had that Trippy sitting high upon a perch just waiting to go a top of the VVPV for some time now Brutus, this was a plan in the making for a long time, Tomorrow cant come soon enough now, the top feed system combined with this custom Trippy should be Top feeding Blissful vaping at it's best :2cool:

Attached Files:

9. pmoraldo

pmoraldo REO Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Trippy tipster here

10. kblush

Dec 21, 2011
    San Diego
    mwa - That's so exciting!!! It must be like waiting for Christmas morning!!![​IMG][​IMG]

11. mwa102464

kblush, it's a beautiful thing when a plan comes together ;)

12. kblush

Dec 21, 2011
    San Diego
    You can say that again!!! And it is certainly worth the wait! ;)

13. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    Drip tip collections are fun.

Amazingly, I most frequently use the crystal clear tapered ones -- the "regular" style---and usually inexpensive ones. I am particularly fond of a couple of the colors and have backups!

I've also become quite fond of the acrylic vases. I like the clear purple/colbalt blue as well as the ice pawn.

And then there is the original Cherry Vapes mings, and the pawns, and the simple glass ones and some metal versions and ... with more in the mail.

The only ones I don't like are the brushed aluminum regular style ones, even though the colors are wonderful.

14. Malicious Intent 63

Malicious Intent 63 Full Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Lake Hiawatha
    I love these too.
    I also love the glass tanks...

15. SunnyMoon

SunnyMoon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    United States
    I've been waiting (rather impatiently) for the Cherry Vapes Ming in green. Seems the green ones are always sold out :( But overall I prefer ming style drip tips over all other shapes.

16. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.