Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Congrats vape, everyone's gonna have a notcigs PV before me. I have a little wad of cash in my nightstand drawer since convincing the better half to bless my plan to get another PV. It's not getting big enough fast enough.

I've sold two of my friends on these in the last month or so. Wife of a friend asked me to purchase a PV for husband for Xmas, so I got him an I Pro. I set it all up for him, but resisted the urge to vape on it somehow, as it wa a Christmas present.

Then Sat night I was over at a friends house who has been vaping on Apollo's, and when I showed him the Buzz I was saving for online, he tossed me his credit card and asked me to order one for him, as well as cartos, attys and everything he needed. That one I plan on vaping on as he wants me to come over and set it up for him. I can't wait.

I'm working on creating my own local Buzz Army, but I think I should stop until I get mine. I'm starting to get too jealous. ;>)

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I'm telling you, I'm gonna be the last guy on Earth with a notcigs mod. My buddy called tonight to ask a couple questions, because he was ordering a Chrome I Pro for his wife.

AaaaaAAaaarrrrggghh!

At least I hope to able to try out both by this weekend maybe. It's a long way from Cali to PA, and the postal service was down today. We'll see.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Thanks Anna, but we are running a little lean presently, especially after the holidays. I got laid off a few months back and am just working PT right now till I find something more permanent. I throw between 5 and 30 bucks in the drawer a week, so a few more weeks and I'll be good to go. I've got about 80 bucks to go. In the mean time, I'll get by with my Prodigy.

I'm really looking forward to my friends shipment getting here, so I can try it out, so that will be fun.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Congrats Vape!

didnt-happen-11.jpg

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Hi djej, you do not need to use protected batteries in the Buzz Pro or Infinity Pro. They have EXTENSIVE protection circuitry in them. The only way that you would need protected batteries, would be if you plan on using them in another mod in addition to the B Pro or I Pro that doesn't have protection.

If you look around the threads here in the Buzz Pro forum, you will see several places that Buzzkill (the owner of notcigs), has posted 3 different protected batteries that he has personally tested in the Buzz Pro, and work fine. But I don't think anything will work as well as the unprotected bats that he sells for them.

Hope this helps.

Chris

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
How awesome of you hificat!!! I hope that latest friend of yours lets you vape that Buzz for awhile, you're gonna LOVE it. Once you go VV you NEVER go back!!! ;)

Thanks Tracy. I'm sure he will. He wants me to come over and set it up for him as he feels it's a little more complex than the Apollo products he has been using. We're both hoping that his package arrives by tomorrow or Saturday because his Apollo bats are pretty much shot. They only last about 5 minutes from fully charged, so he's been smoking a lot. I suspect they got juice damaged because it is an auto ecig he has been vaping.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The batts and charger are shelf items. The BP is made to order, but they're fast, pretty sure they have a good stock on all the components (boards, tubes, caps). Similar for the IPro, fast turnaround. VVPV is new (same circuit, deck of cards size, 6 ml capacity top feeder), just starting production, so that has some lead time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread