Another DUCK Big Giveaway-Black Silver Bullet WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
FIRST: This giveaway is from my own collection.. bought and paid for by LGD. This is not sponsored by Forum management or the supplier/manufacture of the device being given away.

Pre-Rules Peak: sorry if the audio is too low, but the main content is here in this thread.

YouTube - LGD--GiveAWAY.wmv

WINNERS
YouTube - GiveAwaY Rezultz

RULES to enter:

1. Initial entry requirement place in your signature block "A BSB giveaway? Boy, Lightgeoduck is AWESOME!" and then post in this thread (message in sig block must remain until winner has been selected)

2. Your name is only entered once no matter how many times you post, with the exception of posts made on the "Bonus Entry Mark" where you have a chance for multiple entries.

3. Sorry guys, no ECF staff may enter... just to grey of an area IMO

"Bonus Entry Mark": any post where the post times minutes (xx:XX )match this posts minutes,that will count as an extra entry for that member, so at least one time every hour the giveaway is going you get a chance to have an additional chance.

example... if this thread was created at 12:26 every post that is @ xx:26 counts as an additional entry for that member. ( if you time it right it is possible to have 24 additional entries added to your initial.)

Disqualifier: multiple accounts is a BIG NO-NO you have been warned :D

I am a fair and honest man... if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of this giveaway, please understand.. this is my device and I am offering the chance out of pure generosity ...so you know how useful complaints will be.

Drawing will be conducted around this time next month..
EDIT: outside US may enter , but will have to cover shipping cost via PayPal...sorry

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: If your entry count in the double digitsAny Additional "Bonus Entry Mark "will not be counted for you . This may or may not be temporary, I just feel it gives some of the oneZs a chance for the prize. I also don't want to scare of any possible new entries with the overwhelming amount of posts.

I hope you understand... and since this isn't closed till next month..keep an eye out for a possible lift on this change.

Look for the Goose Post... for the Goose Bonus rounds EVEN FOR MEMBERS WITH DOUBLE DIGIT ENTRIES

HIGHJACK ENTRY DONATION: At any time an ECF staff member will post a HIGHJACK ENTRY POST.. and this will be randomly added to the members with really low entries (below dd) to help out a bit.

There will be one last speed round (first post) some time this weekend prior to closing the entries..... I will try to give you advance enough warning so as much people can have a try @ it....

I will put the info in my sig block

NEWS FLASH AngusATAT out of the kindness of his own heart added a SECOND PLACE PRIZE..... WHAT!!!

2nd place: 30ml of Tasty Vapor 24mg, 20% VG Butter Rum, and a LPV2 KR8/901 black laser pointer mod from Ikenvape (no batteries or charger)

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Hmmm, lucky number 1?? That Black Silver Bullet sure would look nice in my hand...Just sayin'. lol Great giveaway man!:)

Well, my sig doesn't seem to be working!

once you make your post count here on ECF make sure you add the quote to your sig block to qualify for entry

Don't forget the "Bonus Entry Mark"

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
What a hotty! The young man not the ecig... Love the way he said "take care of her."

Off subject: Do you ladies name your objects female also? Or do U give them male honcho sexy names. Always been curious.

Consider this as an entry, Thank you young man.
deitra

Why thank you :oops:

Please don't forget to add the quote "A BSB giveaway? Boy, Lighteoduck is AWESOME!" to count as an entry

I would hate for you to mis out

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Hello friends! Am I doing it right!? I don't get the bit about the extra entries hehe!

Tribal You did it right... now for the extra entries:

if you look at my original post you will see a time posted

on my computer and settings it says 11:46 it may be different on your computer but that shouldn't matter....but using my time as an example....if at any time you post @ a xx:46 mark (i.e. 7:46) or match based on your settings...

That is an extra entry

soo sig quote is 1 entry post @ matching minute makes a total of 2 and it keeps adding up for every time you post here and hit that mark.

cabbage?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
DOH... thanks Hellen I can't believe I missed that even after seeing it in peoples sigs...

It won't disqualify,, but it would be nice if it is spelled right :p

Corrected in original

"A BSB giveaway? Boy, Lightgeoduck is AWESOME!"

You don't win for the catch,, but you get a free extra entry for it...

of course after you correct your sig :D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread