The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another Great Order

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by krazynavybiker, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. krazynavybiker

krazynavybiker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just received another great order from Gotvapes. 5 V2.5 Novas and 15 2.8 ohm heads. Ordered @ 7:30pm on the 28th and it's here already :) Also love the new packaging for the heads.

One quick question, what GV driptips have a tight/solid fit in the Nova?

Thx again Dan and Bad.

2. vikeme28

vikeme28 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    Waste Lands
    i ordered a clear acrylic one and fits good. i put it on when i first got it and it hasnt come off yet, on purpose or accident.

3. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    My ming ready for battle fits nicely.

4. div

div Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2010
    So California
    I'm envious, I'm the mountains with not much internet happening. Next time I'll get a card for the weekend. Hope there is still somewhat off a sale going on when I get back.

5. SolemnPenguin

SolemnPenguin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I was vaping a strong cinnamon for a while with in a Vivi with a red metal replacement tube (just incase the plastic one couldn't handle it) But, I had an acrylic drip tip. My juice melted the tip!

I haven't had any trouble with any of my drip tips fitting on the Vivi Nova. Just with removing a drip tip to find a melted goopy cinamony mess!

6. krazynavybiker

krazynavybiker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow that was some crazy cinnamon!!!!!!

7. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I'm envious. You are in the mountains and I'm in Chicago. I'll swap my internet for the mountains any day.

8. WallyO

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Just my 2 cents. This has come up before with BonnyC and I just can't keep my mouth shut. But don't you folks have any concern about vaping something that melts plastic? Booze won't even melt a plastic bottle. I'd sure have second thoughts.

9. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Chemical reactions are funny things. and various types of plastics have even odder reactions to boot. Things that in and of themselves are relatively harmless aren't so harmless when they come in contact with other chemicals. Alchohol isn't a very good analogy though. For all that it is a poison to the human body, chemically it is relatively inert. Thats why it is so useful for extractions, because it doesn't react to much chemically, IYSWIM.

10. BonnyC

BonnyC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    This.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2 in the ballroom with the candlestick

11. WallyO

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Hey just sayin. I don't expect anyone to change. It just does not sit well in my mind and like I said I can't keep my mouth shut when this comes up. Next time I see a post like this I will bite my tongue and go eat a taffy. Although they are getting hard to come by. Hey, I just realized, I did not get any candy with my order today.

12. yiddleboge6

yiddleboge6 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    :laugh::laugh: don't need to do that Wally, just remind 'em to get a stainless drip tip :) I'm still liking my cinnamon :p

13. SolemnPenguin

Jul 8, 2012
    Houston, TX
    It is a pretty strong one. The vendor I got it from calls it Cinnamon Death! It tastes like those Hot Tamale candies. I like to put a couple drops of menthol in it for a uniquely contradictory experience. Hot inhale chilly exhale.

14. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    No need to bite tongues. Civil discourse is the spice of life ;) And I'm trying to find another/better analogy. I'm just not enough of a chemist. But since I make my own products for a variety of reasons, I know alchohol just doesn't work for this.

Taffy is on hiatus until the weather cools. The melting was apparantly an issue ;)

15. div

div Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2010
    So California
    We had some rain, overcast and the fish are not biting at all. And your right, I'll take the mountains. Here is hoping I catch a big one tomorrow to make up for lost time lol

16. SolemnPenguin

Jul 8, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Cinnamon can definately cause Burma on the skin. Not just in eLiquid. Burns if you get it near/in the eyes too. I used to have a room mate that would spray cinnamon oil or something like it on the floors to make the apartment smell fresh. It would burn to then walk around barefooted.

So, definitely handle with care! However, I've never heard of any injury or illness due to ingesting cinnamon; and it's pretty tasty! I don't vape it every day but every now an then ill make it my all day vape of the day.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. Which had nothing to do with cinnamon in the first place.

17. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    I just have to wonder if it burns your skin.....and melts plastic.....can it be doing something to your lungs????

18. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Actually, whether it melts drip tips or not (read several stories like that - when I was doing tickets, a couple of folks wanted replacements :facepalm:), I definitely read that cinnamon is not good to vape. Medical-type comments. I stay away from it.

Candy-wise, I think Dan is out. He ordered more. :) He mentioned that right now all he has is Taffy, and it melts too much in the heat.

19. yiddleboge6

yiddleboge6 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    LOL I read all the stuff about cinnamon also. I love the taste, but don't think I could ever use it as an all day vape. :laugh: I've got a 30ml bottle of it that will probably last me for months. I ordered a couple of the shorty cartos for it because I kind of treat it like an after dinner mint.

Edit:just thought I'd mention that I've had it for two months and neither the plastic bottle nor hard plastic bottle cap seem to be at all affected by it.

20. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    I love that two day cali turn around we're getting : )

Yes Vision is doing that packaging 'specially for GotVapes but I'm sure (as always) it'll get around : ) ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.