Status
Not open for further replies.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
my Sis in Nebraska called me about a week ago and told me she bought some kind of off brand e-cig system....and i wound up telling her about the G6 kit...she was very unsatisfied with what she had.
yesterday i looked up a B&M thru the listings here on the forum for Halo sellers where she lived and low and behold there was 1 and it happened to be only a few blocks from her house...so anyhow i told her the addy...and today the phone rang and it was her, i answered and she just said here talk to this guy and tell him what i need...she was calling me from inside the B&M that sold Halo Products...so i told the dude to fix her up with a G6 kit and 3 Mini Tanks...i haggled with the guy over the phone and got her what she needed she wound up getting the kit....she called me back about 2 hours later on cloud 9 she was extatic....dude gave her a carry case some juice samples some kind of adapter to fill the Mini Tank and an extra free Mini Tank and even filled one up for her....she is truely converted so much so she was driving me up the wall hehe...she don't have a PC or she would be here, she was very satisfied and is thoroughly ready to quit analogs....i'm happy for her and wanted to tell yall about it.
another insane Halon on the LOOSE out there:cool:

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
So happy for your sister!

Where abouts in Nebraska is she?

I am in Grand Island, about an hour from Lincoln.

The B&M's we have here sell just their own stuff.

Ego batteries with disposable tanks and their own expensive juices.

Nothing compared to Halo quality!!

Cindy

she lives in Lincoln

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
she lives in Lincoln

I figured that it was either Lincoln or Omaha.

Nicoticket is out of Omaha and I know there are at least two places in Lincoln that carry his juices.

I really like supporting him because he is in my state and he really goes out of his way to make his customers happy.

Thanks for the reply.

Cindy

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
thanks for the welcome AngiB....your just rite up 65 from me.....lived in southern IN a couple times in jeffersonville and Newalbany...great fishing/Caving in that area.

yep i guess i gotta try the Voooodo too!

Yes you live very close. All of those areas you mentioned were in my sales routes for awhile. Not much in Jeffersonville but Sellersburg area. I use to be in Louisville every other week. Easy drive except when the bridge was under construction. That was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread