• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

another sc member here in florence sc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence sc here just got into vaping a few weeks ago and glad i found this forum!
Seems like this is the place to be for vaping and suprised to see a s.c forum to lol.
started off with the joye 510 and went strait to joye ego for battery life and interchangable parts, its a huge plus. Trying different liquids now to find the right taste for me, not looking for the real cig taste as i know its hard to get. I'm mainly stuck on freedomsmokeusa for all my liquid, as i tried other brands and didnt like them as much.currently smoking on fsusa hypnotic mist,menthol ultra,rasberry tea
and sometimes nuport from gourmetvapor if i want a more real kick.

Is there anyone in sc that sells the joye510 or ego parts?

is there a vapor club in sc yet?

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Florence sc here just got into vaping a few weeks ago and glad i found this forum!
Seems like this is the place to be for vaping and suprised to see a s.c forum to lol.
started off with the joye 510 and went strait to joye ego for battery life and interchangable parts, its a huge plus. Trying different liquids now to find the right taste for me, not looking for the real cig taste as i know its hard to get. I'm mainly stuck on freedomsmokeusa for all my liquid, as i tried other brands and didnt like them as much.currently smoking on fsusa hypnotic mist,menthol ultra,rasberry tea
and sometimes nuport from gourmetvapor if i want a more real kick.is there a vapor club in sc yet?

Is there anyone in sc that sells the joye510 or ego parts?
Hello from Lexington!!!
Glad to hear you found our small group, we are a fun and happy bunch really!!!!
Joe or "Kno" has already said hello from ivape.net and he is who most in sc get from. and the shipping is fantastic, being just a few miles away!!!
His Sweet Caroline is really a nice vape, it took me a day to get used to it, but now that's the first I go for when it's time to drip drip drip.......
I am a 510 lover also, Me and my Pink Riva are BFF'S!!!
hope to hear from you again soon!!!

thanxs hun., I am FINALLY a member here. we will QUIT smoking, just need to find our nic level, and good enough jucies. I am sorry the ones you got today did not seem to have ANY flavor. that bites !!! I will try them tomorrow,and see if I can taste' anything . IT is really neat that S.C. has a group . I dont know if anyone will be near us here in florence thow ... Myrtle is close enough thow . For a good meet . : )

randyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2009
Florence SC
I live in Florence and been vaping for almost 2 years now. I started with the 510 also back when there was no such thing as LR atties. I currently vape mostly on a 5 volt box mod and sometimes on a 3.7 volt box with 306LR atties. I also own a SB and a BB. I bought those when they 1st came out. Stll luv um though. I vape only Tobacco flavors, mostly 555 and RY4 and I get um from Mad Vapes. You can buy a 50 ml. 24mg. bottle for 10.95. I'd like to meet up with some of ya'll sometime. I'm a dedicated vaper. I smoked Marlboros for 33 years. I feel sooooo much better now and I can breathe again.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Hi randyc! I loved my BB (but I gifted it to friend that was tired of the 510 battery life). Bought it last April and it's stil working like a champ. I go and visit it sometimes. It was my first mod love, lol! (Notice how it's still in my sig line? No plans on removing it, either :))

Gratz on the 2 years vaping! I'm at one year, myself, and it's still amazing to me. Now using a Buzz and couldn't be happier...

DudeInMyrtleBeach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey and Welcome! If you're looking for supplies, I believe that someone told you to hit ivape.net -- He's up in Little River, SC.

What you also need to know is that ivape has fantastic liquids. I like the tart flavors, and if you do, I recommend trying out Blackberry Lemonade or for a direct tarty punch in the teeth, grab a bottle of Cherry Limeade.

If you're ever in MB, PM me. I've got at least 50 - prolly closer to 75 different flavors from different vendors.

Again, welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread