Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I'm very anxious to get my hands on the mixology line from five pawns....any clue how or when?

33079kj.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was going to start a thread about this, but since this one is already here, I'll drop my 2 cents.

I tried the Mixology line today (a vendor-battle at a local B&M). Just as all of 5P flavors are, the Mixology line -- which are all based on adult beverages -- is simply exquisite. Even with the two or so I didn't care for (Sixty-Four and Castle Long), the usual multiple-note profiles, which are signature of 5P liquids, never felt over-worked or excessive. And while I didn't love or even particularly like them all, I will never entertain any debate about the excellence of the liquid they make.

Yes, we can further debate the price of their liquid -- and I do wish the liquids weren't so expensive! -- but in my not-so-humble opinion, unlike many of the new, high-priced, boutique vendors, 5 Pawns is not just bottling hype in a fancy package. Yes, the people behind 5 Pawns are marketing wizards, but to back that up, they have a mastery with their actual eliquid mixing that is nothing short of outstanding. For all the eliquid I've had (and I've had a lot), I don't feel any one vendor, as a whole, does it better; and I can hardly name many that are even close. If 5P ever delves into tobacco liquid, for me, it'll be a wrap!

As far as what I would recommend of the Mixology line -- I would say look at the descriptions. Whatever reads to you as worthy of a try, I would say go for it. Every single liquid I tried tasted exactly as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread