Any Australians wishing to join in on a BULK order direct from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alper

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
UPDATE

GOODS IN CUSTOMS TODAY WOOT :) Off to finalize the paperwork and pay customs.

Will be sorting all orders and shipping the day I get them here.

So all good thanks for your patience guys and gals had to make up for the week I lost at work while answering over 200 pms and have been real busy trying to catch up and getting on good terms with the boss again.

Pak
Doing this in my spare (bosses cough coughl) time too and I def didnt tell him why I fell so far behind so patience please its all good thanks a heap.

no worries.

i think its fair to say you can vaoid the pms mate, as long as you update us in here im sure it will keep everyone happy

thanks for the update mate and very well done on the effort so far!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
welldone paka,

we are all thrilled to be included by you in this very good money saving offer of yours.

we all understand the complexities of dealing with many people in --
orders / money collection/ and of course the actual transaction with a foreign seller/ and finally the task of paperwork and actual physical running around to chase up and pick up the goods / then the re-dispatching to all of us all over the world.

A MAMMOTH TASK -----

ACCOLADES TO YOU PAKA ......

we are of course anxious to get our goodies,
but we also understand your need to keep your job !!

without it you can't afford to buy all your e-cig goodies ....lol

a big hug to you from me,
dikerry.

shrynx

Oct 20, 2008
Australia
I was on a little earlier and had a PM from Paka re my shipping address. Relax guys! Everything will be fine. Given that the order is no doubt quite large and everything needed to be organized, sorted, payment had to be waited for, then collating and ordering.... Theres a really good reason why people dont often do this sort of thing out of the goodness of their heart.

And it makes me feel really ill that royalsmoker would come onto an e-cig forum and accuse members of what amounts to misrepresentation and fraud. And then on another thread insinuate that a reviewer would take bribes in exchange for a good review. I really hope that no-one is taking any of it seriously.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
You think that evidence!

And what is "Dame Edna Everage"??! The western world hasn't been sure of gender identity since!

Haha I liked that and I am pretty sure I am a guy sorta maybe well sometimes but only when I'm not wearing my high heels fishnets black bra and G-string oh and the blood red lipstick......................... ok enough with my fantasies.

Will update when the gestapo I mean customs are done with our stuff I want it now ....... it.

Again guys and gals thx for being patient as I had NO IDEA it was going to be this hard or take this long. I even have just had some payments from members only cleared today so lucky i didn't wait for those to clear first before ordering or ya might have all strung me up at the nearest tree lol

Thx
Pak

Haha I liked that and I am pretty sure I am a guy sorta maybe well sometimes but only when I'm not wearing my high heels fishnets black bra and G-string oh and the blood red lipstick......................... ok enough with my fantasies.

LOL Reminds me of this Maori transvestite I used to see all the time in Kings Cross on the way to the train station when I was living down the road a few years back. Built like a Russian prawn trawler, flogging his/her "special" services on a street corner and wearing pretty much the same outfit you've just described Paka! It was a sight to see... Was that you???? 8-o

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
UPDATE:

Picking up from customs tomorrow Friday AUSSIE time :)

BAD News Brisbane is soooo flooded and so are we water up to car roofs cars floating down streets. Using boats on the road about 50 streets under water Jesus I have never seen so much water AND its going to storm tonight AGAIN. My car had water up to the gear lever :( yup its stuffed Just what i needed.
Christ I need a boat. Driving to work is impossible all roads closed.

Helping my brother at red hill (so are the Broncos good on ya boys) Its like nothing ive ever seen.

Anyways back to the destruction will get the gear out as soon as guys.

Pak

shrynx

Oct 20, 2008
Australia
Oh Paka!

I didn't realise that you were in Brissie!

Best of luck with everything, I really hope no-one you know was hurt. And I hope that everyone over there is able to get back to normal as soon as possible. Its a shame you can't dump all that water into the Murray for us! Australia, huh? Nothing in moderation!

Stay safe, and all the best to you and all those close to you, I'm thinking of you all.

Shrynx.

PakaDay

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
Brisbane Australia
Hi Paka
just a note to let you know we are thinking of you
all the best, be careful
hope all is back to normal soon

Di Kerry

Oh Paka!

I didn't realise that you were in Brissie!

Best of luck with everything, I really hope no-one you know was hurt. And I hope that everyone over there is able to get back to normal as soon as possible. Its a shame you can't dump all that water into the Murray for us! Australia, huh? Nothing in moderation!

Stay safe, and all the best to you and all those close to you, I'm thinking of you all.

Shrynx.

Thx all its now heavier than the previous 4 days with worse predicted tonight and tomorrow :)

Here is the road to my work when i had a car :{

Pak
Cyas battening down the hatches again.

Attachments

• 0,,6359306,00.jpg
    0,,6359306,00.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 0,,6359313,00.jpg
    0,,6359313,00.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 39

billyboy689

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
australia
im not sure which area of queensland paka is located in but there has been another storm warning issued 2 hours ago , this will be the 5th day of absolute mad weather for that region , the local weather reports and pics im seeing dont look good - lots of damage and many people without power and a few without houses !
its going to effect a lot of services/transport etc
ive been up there during a mild storm which was impressive enough
it can really fkn rain in that part of australia
when its raining sideways you know its bad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread