• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any good store in MN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahuelarg86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Minneapolis
I know there is one in Anoka, hoping to make my first visit here in a week or so, just heard of another in .... Rapids I think. I'm down in Bloomington.

There is also one in Lakeville. Vermillion River Eliquid. Great shop, and Dave makes the BEST juice. His retail prices are about the same as his online prices.

Thank you guys. The one in anoka, I heard of. The prices look a little expensive. I don't know how much are the e-juices.
The one in Lakeville, I didn't know of it. MSmusicstudios, can you tell me how much, more or less, are their e-juices?

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
Thank you guys. The one in anoka, I heard of. The prices look a little expensive. I don't know how much are the e-juices.
The one in Lakeville, I didn't know of it. MSmusicstudios, can you tell me how much, more or less, are their e-juices?

There juice is the same price as it is online. In fact I think you can order online and pick up in the store. I buy 60oz of Juice for under $30. If you have it shipped, it is Cheap (First Class), and you have it the next day! USe ECF for 10% Online orders on Juice.

nahuelarg86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Minneapolis
There juice is the same price as it is online. In fact I think you can order online and pick up in the store. I buy 60oz of Juice for under $30. If you have it shipped, it is Cheap (First Class), and you have it the next day! USe ECF for 10% Online orders on Juice.

Thanks! I'm checking this out. Looks good, and cheap!

nnormandy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
St. Paul
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: As requested

nnormandy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
St. Paul
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: As requested

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn

60oz for under $30, Think I paid closer to $20 for 30ml I want a refund.:vapor:

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
Sauk Rapids is as close as I can find according to http://vaporsearchusa.com. May be stores that aren't listed on that site though.

Edit: Oops, sorry. Not really a store as much as a manufacturer. Light bulb just went on over my head. Funny, been looking at The PrecisePlus and Juice Feeder for a while now, never even dawned on me they were in MN.

Last edited:

Twinkie Mayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Minne-SNOW-ta, USA
NEW E CIG CRIB IN FOREST LAKE MN COME CHECK US OUT!!! Come in and meet me (first name jamie) Let me know you found out about us on ecf and try out all our juices. come watch some t.v. or come and check out our products. 10% everything through the 31st of January.

AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ECig Crib Forest Lake | Facebook
Actually stopped in this store this evening. Seems like things are just starting up. The guy working didn't really seem like he knew what he was doing. Looked kind of lost lol. He even asked if I wanted to work there that they were looking for part time help lol.
Nice guy none the less.

Hagphish

Nov 20, 2012
minneapolis, mn
Vermillion River in Lakeville is my favorite. Great juice, great prices, and a great staff

Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington is nicely located. Knowledgeable staff, and great tasting juices

E-cig crib makes me angry...they sell knock-off brands right next to genuine brands, the staff seems stoned out of their minds, and they are always packed to the gills so it's hard to get service. None the less, they have all you need and multiple locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread