The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any good store in MN?

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by nahuelarg86, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nahuelarg86

nahuelarg86 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Hi, does anybody know if there is a good place to buy vapping supplies here in Minnesota? I would prefer to go to a store to buy supplies rather than ordering online, paying shipping and waiting for it to arrive. I know that generally retail stores tend to be kind of expensive...

2. Hman2012

Hman2012 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 28, 2012
    bloomington MN
    I know there is one in Anoka, hoping to make my first visit here in a week or so, just heard of another in Coon Rapids I think. I'm down in Bloomington.

3. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    There is also one in Lakeville. Vermillion River Eliquid. Great shop, and Dave makes the BEST juice. His retail prices are about the same as his online prices.

4. nahuelarg86

Aug 23, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Thank you guys. The one in anoka, I heard of. The prices look a little expensive. I don't know how much are the e-juices.
    The one in Lakeville, I didn't know of it. MSmusicstudios, can you tell me how much, more or less, are their e-juices?

5. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    There juice is the same price as it is online. In fact I think you can order online and pick up in the store. I buy 60oz of Juice for under $30. If you have it shipped, it is Cheap (First Class), and you have it the next day! USe ECF for 10% Online orders on Juice.

6. nahuelarg86

Aug 23, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Thanks! I'm checking this out. Looks good, and cheap!

7. nnormandy
    This message by nnormandy has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 8, 2012, Reason: As requested.
    Aug 30, 2012
  8. nahuelarg86

Aug 23, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Awesome! Thanks for the response. That plan for the fall sounds great! I'll have to check out the store on Coon Rapids, didn't know of that one either.

9. nnormandy
    This message by nnormandy has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 8, 2012, Reason: As requested.
    Aug 31, 2012
  10. nahuelarg86

Aug 23, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Well, even better 'cause I live in Uptown :thumb:

11. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Good people in the Coon Rapids store, big screen tv, fireplace, comfy places to sit and relax. Free wifi to I believe.

12. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    mn
  13. rem700

rem700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    60oz for under $30, Think I paid closer to $20 for 30ml I want a refund.:vapor:

14. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    I think he's got his Imperial and Metrics mixed up. 60 oz of PG would be more than 30 dollars.

15. Lowstorm

Lowstorm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    Northern MN
    thread resurrection!

Any good stores in northern MN? I'm looking anywhere from Bemidji to Duluth.

16. rcbell.N51

rcbell.N51 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Minnesota
    Sauk Rapids is as close as I can find according to http://vaporsearchusa.com. May be stores that aren't listed on that site though.

Edit: Oops, sorry. Not really a store as much as a manufacturer. Light bulb just went on over my head. Funny, been looking at The PrecisePlus and Juice Feeder for a while now, never even dawned on me they were in MN.

17. Lowstorm

Lowstorm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    Northern MN
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. But that's okay!

18. JLH

JLH Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    minnesota
    NEW E CIG CRIB IN FOREST LAKE MN COME CHECK US OUT!!! Come in and meet me (first name jamie) Let me know you found out about us on ecf and try out all our juices. come watch some t.v. or come and check out our products. 10% everything through the 31st of January.

AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ECig Crib Forest Lake | Facebook

19. Twinkie Mayne

Twinkie Mayne Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2013
    Minne-SNOW-ta, USA
    Actually stopped in this store this evening. Seems like things are just starting up. The guy working didn't really seem like he knew what he was doing. Looked kind of lost lol. He even asked if I wanted to work there that they were looking for part time help lol.
    Nice guy none the less.

20. Hagphish

Hagphish Full Member

Nov 20, 2012
    minneapolis, mn
    Vermillion River in Lakeville is my favorite. Great juice, great prices, and a great staff

Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington is nicely located. Knowledgeable staff, and great tasting juices

E-cig crib makes me angry...they sell knock-off brands right next to genuine brands, the staff seems stoned out of their minds, and they are always packed to the gills so it's hard to get service. None the less, they have all you need and multiple locations.

21. mattblack

mattblack Full Member Verified Member

I like the Ecig Shop in Anoka, but my favorite is Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington. Their prices on most stuff is really good, their juice (pomegranate, especially) is spectacular, and they're super knowledgeable.

22. rawrshawk

rawrshawk Full Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Minneapolis
    Smokeless smoking in bloomington is a really good place to go. and its a big lounge too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.