The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any good store in MN?

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by nahuelarg86, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Prolix

Prolix Full Member Verified Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Good to know of. That's not too far from me; I will try to visit too. And I still need to get to Smokeless Smoking. And Vermillion River. Ah, so many places to visit!

I agree that liquid prices are high in stores. Personally I'm torn between a desire to find the very best value, and wanting to support a local business. I mean, if I were really trying to be economical about vaping, wouldn't I be making my own juice by now? But I don't. So as infrequently as I manage to visit a B&M, I feel OK with tossing them a few dollars to try something new. But yeah, it's hard to ignore online shopping when there are places that let me choose my own PG:VG ratio, etc.

2. tinkrrrbell

tinkrrrbell Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    The Bloomington SS store is really nice, and they're in the process of expanding. I'm excited to see the new lounge - I'll have to ask how soon they think it will be open next time I'm there. I like the idea of keeping $$$ in the community as well.

I haven't ordered anything online yet - might today though - just some juice and possibly a new drip tip for my Protank II. It's hard to ignore the value online, but waiting for delivery and not knowing if you're going to be happy with the product makes it a little scary with the lack of ability to return most things purchased.

3. Wyldefyre

Wyldefyre Full Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Northern MN USA
    Good friend and sister in law swear by the store in Anoka

4. Go4iT

Go4iT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    The one with locations in Uptown and Coon Rapids is awesome! (I take it we can't name them, from what I'm seeing)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.