Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
The Cannon series at Ikenvape are described as an 801 with a 510 connection. I don't know if they have a longer barrel though.

You could also grab an 801 with an adapter. Those things are huge compared to a standard 510/901 atomizer.

Sorry, that's all I've heard of. Right now I'm content with an eGo-C and a 108, so I haven't explored too many options.

Good luck.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
The Cannon series at Ikenvape are described as an 801 with a 510 connection. I don't know if they have a longer barrel though.

You could also grab an 801 with an adapter. Those things are huge compared to a standard 510/901 atomizer.

Sorry, that's all I've heard of. Right now I'm content with an eGo-C and a 108, so I haven't explored too many options.

Good luck.
Can I use a 510 drip tip on 801?

Riatha

May 24, 2013
United States
Currently using this: Cisco Spec 501H Bridgeless Atomizer - Avid Vaper

Its not as long as the HH357 but it is longer than any other atty I have used and I am enjoying it very much. The draw is pretty tight but I kinda like that. I'd take a picture of it sitting on my mod but I don't actually own a camera. I would hazard a guess and say it is about an inch and a half.

tvBilly

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2010
Times Square
I just happened to see that SmartVapes is carrying a 34mm atty now - around $5 IIRC. I don't have any experience with them though.

I just got the "short" version of this bridgeless dripping atty a week ago. The long version is on pre-order, and I wanted to try a dripping atty, so I got the short version to try out. I really love it, and just ordered 4 more. Just use your own favorite drip tip; the one that's included is pitiful. Even with the short version, (and a wide open drip tip), I don't get any juice in my mouth, even right after I fill (drip), and the "heat" is pretty much perfect (I don't think I'd want it hotter or cooler). The short version looks to be about 10mm shorter than the long version, all in the length of the metal tube. They're both 1.5Ω. Rich, full, delicious hits. Lots of vapor. Lots of throat hit, and maybe most important, it's the first time I feel the same vaping as when I'm smoking. Same pressure to fill my mouth, and the same amount of "hit", in both my throat and my lungs. I have a bunch of mods, including a DNA20 based mod, but this 1.5Ω atty works perfectly on my tiny 400mAh Vision Spinner VV, even though the web site says a 650mAh or higher is recommended; I vape at 3.3V to 3.5V and it seems to work perfectly on my 400mAh Spinner.

I'm a relative newbie, trying to quit my 40 year Red habit. I'm about two months in, and have dropped from 2 PAD to 1. I've been using a bunch of different clearo's (bottom coil, mostly GotVapes Sapphire and Nano), but they just weren't doing it for me, and my cig consumption was going up again. I got the nic I needed, but I never felt like I was smoking, and I missed it. With the dripping atty, I think I may be able to reduce my cig consumption altogether.

Here's a link to the short tube version, and here's the link to the long tube version.

So maybe the more experienced here can answer two questions I have. (1) Can you describe what the difference between using the long tubed one and the short tubed one might be? I only discovered this atty (and dripping atty's in general) due to a couple of great reviews about the long version. Once they're in stock I'll order one to try, though I really love the short ones I have. I don't mind experimenting since they're only $5 each, which is a bargain compared, for example, to a 357. (2) Though I love the dripping atty, and I don't mind having to drip all the time, there are lots of times where my clearo's are much better suited to what I'm doing. At home, and at work, I can drip, but not really anywhere else. But the clearo's I've been using before discovering the joy of a dripping atty aren't nearly as satisfying. Is there anything else you suggest I try for those times I can't just drip? I chose the two clearo's I've been using because I can't put up with leaks. Both of them don't leak ever.

Thanks for any help, and this newbie highly recommends the SmartVapes 510 Dripping Atomizer.

Last edited:

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
So maybe the more experienced here can answer two questions I have. (1) Can you describe what the difference between using the long tubed one and the short tubed one might be? I only discovered this atty (and dripping atty's in general) due to a couple of great reviews about the long version. Once they're in stock I'll order one to try, though I really love the short ones I have. I don't mind experimenting since they're only $5 each, which is a bargain compared, for example, to a 357. (2) Though I love the dripping atty, and I don't mind having to drip all the time, there are lots of times where my clearo's are much better suited to what I'm doing. At home, and at work, I can drip, but not really anywhere else. But the clearo's I've been using before discovering the joy of a dripping atty aren't nearly as satisfying. Is there anything else you suggest I try for those times I can't just drip? I chose the two clearo's I've been using because I can't put up with leaks. Both of them don't leak ever.

Thanks for any help, and this newbie highly recommends the SmartVapes 510 Dripping Atomizer.

I can't help with the first question except that I have heard the longer atty has a cooler vape and reduces the spray of liquid if the atty is full.

2nd question. Easy - Reo. If you like dripping it a dream - atty with a tank underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread