• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Meeting Plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
You are so very lucky, the Wings will not be playing the night of the meet, NOR on Valentines...They are playing the 11th and the 13th :p

Well, I hope our man in Castle Rock will check on the room soon. Not sure we can peg the date just yet.

As for the flowers...any woman too picky to accept anything but a dead flower is too high maintenance

Just don't forget to put roses on my grave.

...a pink carnation crustacean would work!

I'll wear a white sport coat. :laugh:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Okay, just in case anyone thought I was going off the deep end there in my last post ...

A White Sport Coat and a Pink Crustacean

Anyways, given concerns about scheduling conflicts, etc., let's peg it for Feb 19th at 5pm at the Fowl Line. Can someone in Castle Rock get in touch with them to check on the room?

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Yeah, I can contact them! Anything I need to know before I make my inquiry? Do we have the owners/mgrs name?

Both Kyle and Atompunk have been a bit scarce lately. Just go ahead and dive right in. :) I can think of one other way I can ping Kyle, but don't wait on me for that.

Thanks, Ernie.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Address please I'd be coming from Denver area. Around what time do you figure? Is this a bowling place? I can't bowl but I can watch.

Chris

It's a sports bar in Castle Rock, no one has called to see if we can get the room yet I don't think. They have a room off to the side that they let us use last time and let us vape our brains out, they were fantastic.

Is anyone calling if not someone shoot me the info and I will take care of it?

SpeakerPlayNet

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
USA
www.SpeakerPlay.net
What does Whistle Pig mean?

http://www.thefowlline.com/Menu.pdf

I found the website page. Looks like a nice place, side room would be perfect. Glad it's not bowling LOL.

If the weather permits I would be able to make it. It's about a 45 min. drive for me. No one has mentioned if this is afternoon or evening, or did I just miss seeing that?

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Last time we did it in early evening and had draws for donated items, they have good food, friendly staff and lots of great people to swap juice with and talk vaping with. I live up in Central City so is a bit of a drive for us but was definitely worth it. There are some super people here in Colorado.

Whistle Pig is one of our members and he has a very long story to tell you about his name....lol He is a great person, you will really like him.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Whistle Pig is one of our members and he has a very long story to tell you about his name....lol He is a great person, you will really like him.

Actually, I'm a grouchy old phart. I can put on a nice act sometimes though. :pervy:

We'll post an anouncement thread once we have a verified place/date/time.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Actually, I'm a grouchy old phart. I can put on a nice act sometimes though. :pervy:

We'll post an anouncement thread once we have a verified place/date/time.

Ok Grouchy, I sent a PM to Atom Punk to see if I can get this going, if you have any other information I need to know, shoot me a PM hun and we will try to get this going. Since I have more time then anyone else I am volunteering to do whatever needs done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread