Any mods out there with a wattage lock?

P-Funk

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
USA
My old Geekvape Aegis Legend is finally dead with a "Battery Low Protection" error that refuses to go away.

The Aegis Legend 2 I replaced it with is OK, I guess, but it does not allow me to lock the wattage, which means if it gets accidentally pressed I instantly fry my wicks, which is extremely irritating. I can lock the whole device, which includes the fire button, but I use it constantly so this is not really a viable option for me.

Does anybody know if there are any box mod options out there with a wattage lock like the old-school mods had?

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't see it in either manual (both are attached), but I know it works with the 1. Try the front/mode button and Power Up simultaneously. It might lock the wattage for you (if you care).

To unlock, you either do the same thing, or Mode+PowerDown. I don't have one in rotation right now to check which is the reversal.

Too large to attach (sorry).

Swag 1
Swag 2

Reactions: smacuser

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
“I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t open you links” :lol:

Hang on - NO idea why not but I know how to fix it.

1713317549419.png

• Haha

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Now I need to get my magnifying glass and tweezers :cool:

Or you can use the magnify feature. ;)

But I can save you some time because I don't believe the feature is listed in either doc. I know for a fact it works with the Swag 1 because I used those a LOT.

The 2s I have are still wrapped in celo (lol). They'll get used too - I assure you.

1713318616388.png

• Haha

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Now I need to get my magnifying glass and tweezers :cool:
I particularly like the ring lights with a magnifier in the center on a spring arm. It holds it for you so you can use both hands and provides good light. They also rock for painting miniatures.

Users who are viewing this thread