Looking for a tough Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Been vaping my aegis legend for about 4 months. Purchased the unit due to its water-resistant design as I use it poolside. The rugged unit has only one weakness ... the battery door button. Never dropped the unit but the little lock/unlock button on the battery door went missing. I can still unlock/lock the battery door but now it requires using a small pointed tool (I use the tip of a BIC pen) to operate the battery door latch. Even with this annoying defect I still love the look and feel of my aegis legend. Aegis Legend.jpg

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I bought the 100 watt version to have the ability to M2L for weeks between charges and know that if a hurricane rips the roof of my house off, my coffee table toodle puffer will still work.

I bought it before settling on Zenith tanks (and 1.6 ohm drop ins) so at the time I was still using 0.5 coils and more watts so I knew the 100 watt capable wasn't going to tax the electronics a lot at 30 watts or so.

For opening/closing the battery cover I like the built in 'nail hook' type device but it also has a slot for using a coin, which I really like. Good plan B setup by Geek Vape.

For the money, it's definitely got potential to be a good investment. Time will tell how the electronics hold up.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread