The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a yummy new bakery/sweet flavor to vape. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by abellat, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fistofsouth

fistofsouth Full Member Verified Member

Jul 10, 2013
    United States
    There's a reason Grant's Vanilla Custard is legendary and if you order it in 100 ml bottles it is reasonably priced. It does need to steep, but it is worth it. Been my ADV for months now. Tastes a bit like vanilla pudding and butterscotch pudding with just a hint of egg..like the egg you taste in cookie batter. I'm not particularly fond of any of the aforementioned flavors, but good lord GVC is GOOD. I have 3 100 ml bottles steeping now and am going to have to start vaping on one of them as I have just about finished the one I was vaping on.

2. SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    Hamilton Ohio
    Sweet-vapes.com has incredible edibles. Favorites are snickerdoodle cookie, banana creme pie and boston creme pie. The extra flavor option is just bursting with flavor. I'm a flavor guy over anything else and it satisfies me.

Someone mentioned Purevapes earlier...his carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is the ..... Tastes so good you'll chew it.

3. chiwalker

chiwalker Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    youngstown ohio
    Who is the vendor on this one(Grant's Vanilla Custard)I,m just back after a year away, and some of the abbreviations on newer vendors are unfamiliar to me.

4. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    You just HAD to add another "must try" vendor to my list, didn't you?!?! ;)

5. DaBucs

DaBucs Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    Custards last stand (excellent Vanilla custard) from Nicoticket is nice and I hear that the cream Brulee from there is excellent ( I haven't tried this yet)

Also for a limited time he has Grandmas Cinnamon Danish up, and I also hear people raving about that.

6. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    Agreed, you simply can't go wrong with Nicoticket. Not only are the juices delicious, high quality, and affordable, but the customer service is second to none!

7. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    Night shift- Velvet Cloud Vapors. Deadly Sin - Good Life Vapors.

8. bryaninaustin

bryaninaustin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    +1 for Night Shift. I like VCV's Vanilla Custard, too. Check out the selection at HDV--they make excellent juice IMO. The Butterscotch is perfection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.