any xhale02 users do an exchange yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emyllis

Jul 4, 2010
San Jose
So I know we have a few xhale02 owners on this forum. My question is, have any of you had to replace or exchange your battery or atomizers yet?

I ask because according to the back of the starter kit box it says (paraphrasing) Xhale02 will exchange any battery or atomizer for up to one year, just return it to the original place of purchase for immediate exchange.

I have been trying to do this for 3 days now, as Ive had an issue with my battery after several charges, yet 711 doesn't seem to know how to do this. I have the receipt and they read the warranty info... but still no dice. They keep telling me to come back when a manager is there, but they have no idea when that will be. Its frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems exchanging this thing and if they ever got it resolved. Think I may call Xhale and talk to customer service tomorrow... maybe they can help. IMO, if you're going to market a product somewhere, your vendors should probably be told how to handle this sort of stuff. ARG!

Good thing I have a back up tho =)

z2x2

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Northern Cal
www.tinychat.com
If you're ever up in the Stockton area, I have my XHale starter kit I don't need anymore heh. Probably just a battery that's good, might have messed up the atomizer when I attempted to clean via a button pin needle. I'd mail it, but I'm too lazy. Wish I still had my receipt too, then that'd be good for another replacement for someone.

If you haven't already, I'd try out other models. I got a KR808D to replace the XHale, and I'm very happy I did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread