Anybody start their e-cig Christmas shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
My stepdaughter was over the house about a month ago and I asked her if she ever tried an e-cigarette (she and her fiance are both smokers). She said that she had, but she was not impressed with them. From what she described, it sounded as if she had tried the mini-mart variety.

So I let her try my eGo-C Twist with a Mini Vivi Nova and she was literally overwhelmed. When I asked if she and her partner would like e-cigs for Christmas, she told me that they would. When they were both here for Thanksgiving, I again asked both of them and they replied affirmatively.

So last night I started my online shopping and got them each a pair of eGo-C Twists (650 and 900 mah), a charger for each of them, a couple of Mini Vivi Novas and a couple of Kanger T3s. I'll also toss in some of my DIY e-juice to get them started. I'm also hoping that ECF will have two new members at the end of December.

So that knocks two people off of my Christmas list.

Anybody else start their holiday shopping in the same way?

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Getting some liquid off mt baker vapor for my bro and his wife with their 20% off cyber monday, Waiting to see what AVE has in store since they seem to be running a sale as well.

Still looking for a place with cheap mini Nova's and replaceable coils, Healthcabin still seems to be the best price but it's just their regular prices

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
DrewGrimey:7849225 said:
Getting some liquid off mt baker vapor for my bro and his wife with their 20% off cyber monday, Waiting to see what AVE has in store since they seem to be running a sale as well.

Still looking for a place with cheap mini Nova's and replaceable coils, Healthcabin still seems to be the best price but it's just their regular prices

health cabin does have a sale... check the black friday/ cyber monday forum... its there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread