Anyone actually prefer e cigs to analogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skjames19

Jan 16, 2014
Seoul, South Korea
When I got into vaping, e liquid seemed to be a substitute for analogs. Just good enough to keep me off them, but recently, after having quit analogs for so long, I actually tried an analog, and honestly, it was pretty nasty, and went right back to smoking my ry4, which is so much better. This was quite surprising, I never thought that I would actually enjoy vaping more than the "real thing". Anyone else feel this way?

Melissa549

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Eau Claire, WI
With all the different e-juice flavors out there who wouldn't prefer vaping over smoking. I mean really how many flavors to you get from a real cig. Menthol and non-menthol. And I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a whole lot better. Even had a co-work ask me if I lost weight, because I was different some how. :( Don't know if I have lost any weight I don't have a scale, but I have more energy, I'm sleeping better and I'm getting more done during the day both at work and at home.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
If there wasn't a thread from last hour that is entirely similar to this one, I'd concur with the opinions here, as I prefer vaping to logs/smoking.

Yet, smoking has some things over vaping as noted on the other thread. Namely social aspect and ease of use. And taste for logs is acquired. I still don't get how (ex)smokers wouldn't be first to recognize this. People who claim they liked taste of smokes from very first drag they had are challenging to believe, but also impossible to argue with. Yet, once that taste is acquired, it is challenging to then argue that it is not an aspect of smoking that is enjoyed.

With all that said, I do prefer vaping over smoking and I do both, albeit 98% vaping and 2% smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread