Anyone bought 510 attys from Heaven's Gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
I've been buying 510's since August. Meanwhile I backed up with 15 attys and had 3 attys burned by now. Never had DOA's from HG. I've tried every color they have but I prefer the black ones. Dunno why but somehow the coloured ones aren't as powerful as the black. My e-smoking friends confirmed as well. I don't care about guarantee. If one is dead I throw it. I'm still saving money compared with analogues.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Their prices are very good and I like the look of the wine colored ones! Looking for a new place after bad luck on bulk attys elsewhere. They claim they are real Joye brand.

I would be interested in their mega batts too.
TIA! :)

You can buy 25 attys from Puresmoker.com for $5.00 each with free shipping from a reliable USA merchant. Why would you go anywhere else?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
You can tell the fake 510 attys because they have a metal washer around the wick. The real 510 attys you can tell because they have a white plastic box below the wick.

Real...
377878630.jpg

Fake...
4023508006_e22fda9239_o.jpg

Look for the white box shape. All my 510s from HG have been real ones. And work real well, too!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. I prefer the white atomizers. :)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I buy from them all the time, I get them for $4.79 a piece when I buy 20+ and you get a bigger disc every time you buy from them...Puresmokers is a great deal as well tho but as for the question "is HG reliable"? DEFINATLY!!!!
801s cost me $4.50 each when I buy 20+....510s cost me $4.79ea.
Ive had nothing but excellent service and quality from them. I use all colors and all work great.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Thanks for the tip on real vs. fake 510 atomizers. That's a great visual cue.

I'm glad to hear HG has been good to others too. I bought one atty from HG in my last order and so far so good, so now I'm going to buy more when their sale starts tomorrow.

I was thinking about stocking up with TW's sale, but...it doesn't drive the price dramatically down (still ~6.60 per atty if you buy five + shipping) and it sounds like their lack of a warranty on the five-packs has come with some quality control problems.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
Their prices are very good and I like the look of the wine colored ones! Looking for a new place after bad luck on bulk attys elsewhere. They claim they are real Joye brand.

I would be interested in their mega batts too.
TIA! :)

I recently put in a large order with HG, ordered both 510 and 901 parts, and while I've been pretty happy with them (using them for about 3 weeks now), I don't really know if they're Joye brand or not. The reason I don't really care is because they've been working great for me so far and also, I don't know if you noticed their "fine print", but they have a 6 month warranty on their batteries AND attys! I realize their shipping is high, but if you include the costs of all the broken or burned out equipment you have to replace in 6 months, it's still cheaper... I think if you look into the threaded end (of both the batt and atty), there's suppose to be some letters stamped around the hole (or into the sealed batt end) that should tell you if they're Joye or SLB, etc...
Hope that helps you out! ;)

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
You can tell the fake 510 attys because they have a metal washer around the wick. The real 510 attys you can tell because they have a white plastic box below the wick.

Real...
377878630.jpg

Fake...
4023508006_e22fda9239_o.jpg

Look for the white box shape. All my 510s from HG have been real ones. And work real well, too!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. I prefer the white atomizers. :)

I was looking exactly for this difference in another thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/48292-do-all-510-come-same-company.html#post751638 to find out why 510's are different. Perhaps I will get the answer here. The "fake" 510 I've seen are the so called Dekang 510 and somehow the threads (which you see sometimes outside the mesh) seem to be missing. Im I right?

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I'm another satisfied customer of heaven-gifts. I've never had one completely die. Like any brand or type of atty I've tried though, they are great for about a month or two and then taper off a little.

That's been my experience with all of my attys, but then again I only really starting vaping in October... Still I have had good experience with HG so far except for one thing, I bought a 901 from them and the draw on it is so hard, it's look trying to suck a whale through a straw! Almost as if they forgot to put holes in the atty! Anyone else ever have this problem? It's still under warranty, but the shipping to China would be (I imagine) astronomical. So, don't know what to do... :grr: Grrr.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I've been buying 510's since August. Meanwhile I backed up with 15 attys and had 3 attys burned by now. Never had DOA's from HG. I've tried every color they have but I prefer the black ones. Dunno why but somehow the coloured ones aren't as powerful as the black. My e-smoking friends confirmed as well. I don't care about guarantee. If one is dead I throw it. I'm still saving money compared with analogues.

That's interesting. Are black 510s actually more powerful? Because that's the only color 510 I haven't purchased yet, but I do have an order coming from Innovapor that has a couple of black 510s in it. Guess we'll see...

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the tip on real vs. fake 510 atomizers. That's a great visual cue.

I'm glad to hear HG has been good to others too. I bought one atty from HG in my last order and so far so good, so now I'm going to buy more when their sale starts tomorrow.

I was thinking about stocking up with TW's sale, but...it doesn't drive the price dramatically down (still ~6.60 per atty if you buy five + shipping) and it sounds like their lack of a warranty on the five-packs has come with some quality control problems.

Hi! I feel like a ....., but I just have to ask: Who is "TW"? someone please enlighten me, thank you! :confused:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Thanks for the responses, everyone! Seems everyone is very happy with them. I guess I was also thinking about their 6 mo warranty. For a 510 atty this seems rather generous, as they rarely last so long. Anyone returned dead attys, or anything else? It does seem shipping would be a lot.

a2d, could not find the Puresmoker 25-atty deal...perhaps I missed it. I would definitely prefer buying domestic.

Fatalis, TW often has 20-30% off sales...just got a box of 5 attys for $27...and they have fast and excellent service, no complaints. And they are domestic, and I like helping the US economy.

I have black attys from TW, and some copper ones. Blue from e-smokytreats. I had posted previously a question as to whether the TW black attys died faster than the other colors, but I now realize it was simply lack of experience in how to care for them, what to do and what not to do. They are great work horses now, and it seems with some of the tips I've gotten I will be able to make them last a long time. The color should be a non-issue, as it is just the paint, meaning that all else being equal black should be identical to blue attys. Never had any DAO from TW, but I certainly dragged a few to an early grave being a noob: running them too hot, VG juice too thick, pulling the wick out, and trying to ungunk one by using a soldering awl (seems the connections are fairly fragile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread