Anyone else feel they should have a roll of paper towels around thier neck??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I cut my paper towels into little 3/4 x 2 inch pieces and use them one by one as needed...ok, sometimes two by two.

The free at restaurants idea sounds great and the micro-fiber is so "green".

The socks and underwear ideas sound intriguing but the visual of my desk area with those laying around is...how can I put this...less than appealing. Considering the source of these 2 "special" ideas, why do I even question the wisdom that was shared? :evil: :D 8-o
Just how do you define "old" when it comes to socks and underwear? (F.Y.I. - A detailed answer to this is not necessary).

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I was never really a paper towel kind of guy..(whatever that means)
I use my old socks(washed) with holes in them...:D :D

So I have a sock by my computer, and one in my car,and a ton of spare in a drawer, but I don't carry them in my pocket :D

I use a hankey, its man-portable and best of all eco-friendly. It also serves a second purpose (you know what I mean) :shock:

Yup yup yup!

Im always running into the lav on the plane and hoarding stacks of those C-fold paper towels. They dont absorb much, but in a pinch they will do!

Hmmm, on a side note. Possibly a new use for the mountains of sanitary naps that have been on the plane since it was originally manufactured!!! While quite absorbent for ecig use, I like many will use the same complaint that they are just too damn bulky! :p

RIAFlight25

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
crazy.gif

Yuppers we are all Towel/Napkin junkies now !!!

I usually grab about an 1" inch stack of napkins at the fast food joints every other trip or so. ;)

Good idea!!!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Had that trouble with regular attys, not so much with the carto's which I like. Still pondering the direct drip idea.

I grab a stack at the food joints too for my purse and car. A kitchen towel is my prefered wipe but the q-tips, holy crap. I use them to clean out the carto condoms after filling and to wipe out battery connector ends of my cartos and pv. So my juice rags are used rarely but now I have a pile of q-tips. It's a bit nutty but at least they don't reek like the overfilled ashtrays I use to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread