Anyone else started hating vaping after trying disgusting e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airidosas252

Jan 23, 2019
Šiauliai
Sorry, if this sounds ridiculous or what, but I started hating vaping really badly. I can't believe that one single e-liquid could ruin vaping for me. I'm sure this won't last for long, since I really love vaping and everything it can offer.

BTW, mouth-to-lungers, DON'T ever try cola flavored e-juices. EVER! I've learned that the hard way. Unless you like a mouthful of chemicals digesting your insides, then sure, try it out.

Sorry immediately, if this is off-topic, but I wanted to receive some feedback, how some of you fought this anxiety overdose, since I'm really mad.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
LOL... I was once in your shoes... I'm sure a few long timer folks will tell you what to do and expect. And when you warn others about certain flavors, you should know that a lot of popular juice out there exist because there's demand for them. And many buy them because they like them. Just stick to what you know works for yah, and be aware that fake juice is out there too.

I also felt mad a few months ago when I got some rip off unicorn juice. They stink like poo, and I threw them all at once to the bin. That triggered me to make my own juice now, and I can't say I'm disappointed. There were mistakes at first and tried bad flavors as well. But overall, I must say I am satisfied with the route I took and happily moving along.

Also, if you are new to this, going to your local vape shop to try juice for free is a better idea than buying blindly online. Once you know the brand and flavors you like from your local vape shop then you can buy more online for cheap. But then again, that's how I got ripped off, so I think eventually, you will graduate to DIY juice just like most of these folks here. Help is always around here, just keep in touch and visit this place everytime you need something.

Cheers! :toast:

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Naw... Several years ago I purchased some just that made me want to hurl. It was like vaping straight black pepper... Gave it away to someone else with the warning it was the most disgusting juice I'd ever vaped.

Loaded up with something better tasting and never batted an eye.. It happens, no 2 people will react to a flavor the same.

Found a disgusting juice? Toss it, give it away and vape on with something more agreeable..

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I've had some pretty crappy juice several times. Unfortunately, they were my own concoctions when I started to DIY. I didn't hate vaping, just my skill level. It took a while to figure out what flavors go together well in proportions that I like. Nic salts also help me increase the nic level in my juices to help keep the nic cravings at a manageable level.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
airidosas252, I certainly think that some liquid flavours by certain manufacturers can make you think no. Just no.
puking_rainbows_gravity_falls.gif

But this is not always the case, but if you don't like it. Just chuck it, or give it to someone you don't particularly like.

And sometimes mixing flavours, without cleaning your tank and changing coil or wicking can be interestingly good. But is sometimes an awful experience.

I second what others have said about vape shops that will let you try liquids, as it allows you to find out what you like. Which can be useful if you wish to try DIY later.

As sometimes buying by description only, can backfire on you. As you think it sounds good until you vape it, and then it's too late.
TameFrenchBlackcrappie-size_restricted.gif

But hopefully you'll find something that suits you soon.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
One way to work through it is to vape flavourless for a while, if vaping is something you absolutely have to do.
I went through hating the smell of my vape juice in the room or even the stink of a vape shop. Im nearly through to the other side now though. Flavourless was all there was.

Mark Spivey

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Knoxville, TN
If you DIY going flavorless is easy. However, get quality Nic, VG, and PG (if you so desire, I do PG to thin it a little to 75-85% VG and 15-25% PG). Lower quality Nic can be peppery. I have gone through periods where I was just over having any flavors and went with the basics. I have also found over the years that I have cut back on the amount of flavoring used due to my sense of taste becoming more sensitive (actually returning to normal). One last thing I've noted is I have gone through periods where I have had preference shift in flavors. With all I've said (in this post and previous) I've never had something so bad that it made me want to quit Vaping.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
One time early on I left it too late to order juice and went up to the shop to get something to tide me over. They had a basket labelled discontinued items so I grabbed a bottle of something I had vaped before that was pretty nice. But this bottle was really old and rotten. Made me gag. Had to vape it for 3 days. I did hate vaping for those 3 days but I had only just quit smoking so I had to do it.

As I recall I got over it as soon as the good stuff arrived though.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Sorry, if this sounds ridiculous or what, but I started hating vaping really badly. I can't believe that one single e-liquid could ruin vaping for me. I'm sure this won't last for long, since I really love vaping

Once I won some free ejuice and it tasted like gasoline - that was the worst bad flavor experience I had in vaping. It was supposed to taste like chocolate cake and you'd think I took a swig from a gas can. Then I learned the smell of alcohol based flavorings and my ultra sensitivity to them..

Thing is, in a few days you'll finally get the taste out of your mouth, you'll find a reputable ejuice vendor that mixes in-house and you'll pick a couple palatable, oh so lovely, flavors.

I actually recommend www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com to you.. it's higher end and might do you good to have some good experiences for a bit, even if it's a tad more costly then some.

You'll get through this.. crapflavors happens to us all. Soon it will be something you will look back on fondly as a time of learning and growth. .

I wish you well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread