Anyone else strained face muscles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
Sound odd but every morning I wake up and my face muscles feel really tight, if I tense them and run my tongue along them they feel massive! This is from repeated drawing on e-cigs over the past 4 years. Does anyone else have this? I asked this question some time ago and I seemed to be the only one then, it hasn't got any better either but it doesn't stop me vaping, I've just learned to live with it TBH. It's not the most pleasant sensation though..

SerialPuffer

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Kent, UK
No I don't draw hard, I think it's more to do with the extended draws that you take on an e-cig compared to relatively short intakes on cigarettes.

Do your cheeks go in when you toke on it?

Just puffing on mine at the moment, and can get a good inhale just by breathing it in, i.e no more effort than normal breathing through you mouth.

lynchite

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
North West UK
No not really, maybe stems from when I used to vape on cig like batteries and old 901 atties before LR stuff came about, you used to have to really strain to get anything out of them, perhaps it's never recovered. It could also be a side effect of having TMJ. Although when I vape different size drip tips I feel strain in different areas of my face. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread