Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I recently made a few orders last week...one from MadVapes (more e-juice, batts), Nhaler (vpx tanks, carto's, driptips), a mod from PIF co-op, and Great Lakes Vapr (GLV-3 mini).... I always have USPS send confirmation emails everytime there's a status change with my shipments. I had to work long hours yesterday, and came home for a 3 hr lunch break in the middle of the day. checking my email, I had 3 notices that my co-op, and both supplier packages were delivered yesterday around noontime, when I was away at work... I was not home and I live alone in an apartment. I also have a big note, in big letters, stating to bring ALL packages to the apt. office if I am not at home... my brother manages and lives in the same complex. after calling my brother, he stated that no packages arrived at the office for me, and his wife talked to the mail person out in the parking lot as he was walking by...it was our regular mailman...he didnt have any packages with him as he was walking from his truck... my brother mentioned from now on to send all packages to his place since all their packages go to the office anyways....wish he had mentioned that before lol and I had not thought of that.... Luckily i have some time for my GLV-3 for delivery and sent in request for shipping address change...... I had a package dissappear before, hence the note on my door, AFTER going to local post office with a request to "hold' all future packages at the PO....they still send them here anyways lol.... as far as dealing with the USPS on my end, they keep telling me to contact my suppliers lol..... anyhoo, I contacted the person running the co-op, Hoog at Madvapes and Nhaler with my dilemma to see what can be done about it....I don't want replacements, I just want the stuff I had shipped to me... can anyone here think of anything else I can do? thanks...
:confused::mad::censored:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
The only thing I can think of is to go to the other apartments and ask if they got a package addressed to you. My guess is someone there has it.

Reminds me of when I was anxiously waiting for my very first PV kit...it was GreenSmoke, and ended up being not very good, but at the time it was THE SAVIOR COMING!! I was checking the delivery updates on the UPS website, and sitting on my front porch waiting for that big brown truck. Well I saw said truck drive down the next street over. In a few minutes the update on the web was "delivered"...but no truck here, and certainly no new ecig kit! So I went to the next street and found the house that has the same number as mine, knocked on the door, and sure enough, they had it. Mind you this is a row house district, so there are 50 houses on each street block. It seemed like a logical error UPS would make, and it was.

Not sure how many units are in your complex, but I would knock on doors before they open it. Heaven forbid they vape too...you'll never see it. But I do think one of them will have the goods. Worth a try anyway. Beyond that, I don't know what else to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread