Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBob86

Apr 1, 2014
OKC
Mine ended up firing great after the first build, and works on all 5 mods I own. I guess I got lucky in that regard, seems random that it only works on certain mods.

The o-rings are another story though, mine are crazy loose and don't hold the top-cap as tightly as I'd prefer. I've been told they tighten up over time, so hopefully that happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Mine ended up firing great after the first build, and works on all 5 mods I own. I guess I got lucky in that regard, seems random that it only works on certain mods.

The o-rings are another story though, mine are crazy loose and don't hold the top-cap as tightly as I'd prefer. I've been told they tighten up over time, so hopefully that happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Mine are working on all my mods too. Black copper stingray (infinite), Silver Bullet Mechanical, Pegasus (vapertek), stingray x (winsmoke), dovpo transformer.

Haven't tried yet on panzer black hawk clone or the Provari.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones too.

Last edited:

Smellofcordite

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
San Jose California
Well I finally see mine and the copper afc ring is all banged up. Man this has to be a joke.

Eta my pictures suck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Even more disappointed now, zenith will not thread onto any of my mechanical mods. Gp paps x, gp paps v3, xxix, panzer, or overdose. Anyone want this thing?

I have learned my lesson. Isaac, this is not on you, but these makers are going to fool around and MAKE it so that I ONLY buy from B&Ms -- I can't hardly trust the internet sales anymore, particularly with the so-called high(ish)-end stuff. Too many ball-drops in QC!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Poor Isaac. The guy just can't catch a break. He tries to bring everyone a great deal and now this. I'm surprised that these issues weren't found out from other sales of the Zenith before this one even got going. I wish him all the luck on the world.

Most vendors doing this pre-order don't have a forum presence.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
CMii does have a FB page, so those of us with problems should take it there, if in fact you have a FB page. Luckily mine is fine, but I know how rough it can be as I have had "authentic" gear suck. My new motto is: if it works and it is how it is supposed to be, it is "authentic". If it doesn't work or it ain't how it should be, it is ripoff.

ccv1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
Houma, La, USA
Mine is waiting for me at the house. I'll be home later today. Guess I'll see if I got a good one or not. I'm not against taking some tools to it to make it work either way so I'm sure I'll be able to get use out of it anyway. I've drilled or modified every atty I own in one way or another. I'm sure it'll need more airflow than it comes with stock anyway. I'll let y'all know how it looks when I get my hands on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grannysocks

Aug 2, 2014
New York
Got mine in the other day. Does not screw onto my authentic munstro mod. Was pretty disappointed about this. It fits my 30$ clone (stingray) but not my 240$ mod. Also wired it up and seems to fire good. Wicked it with cotton and juiced it up and it tasted like machining grease. Took the cotton out and washed it with soapy water and it still taste like a machine shop! Anyone else having this problem?! What a joke this is! I know this is not on iken but he has not chimed in on this thread since hes most likely dealing with people that are not satisfied. I ordered a die on amazon to fix my threads. Im not waiting 3 more months for another atty that performs worse then my clones.

ccv1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
Houma, La, USA
Just now got to check mine out. Thinking I have a good one. It fits everything I've tried it on so far. The only thing I've noticed that isn't quite the way it should be is that my positive pin I recessed a little bit. I figure I should have no problem adjusting it to where I need it. No complaints from me with this on. Thanks Isaac for keeping us informed throughout the whole process.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Got mine in the other day. Does not screw onto my authentic munstro mod. Was pretty disappointed about this. It fits my 30$ clone (stingray) but not my 240$ mod. Also wired it up and seems to fire good. Wicked it with cotton and juiced it up and it tasted like machining grease. Took the cotton out and washed it with soapy water and it still taste like a machine shop! Anyone else having this problem?! What a joke this is! I know this is not on iken but he has not chimed in on this thread since hes most likely dealing with people that are not satisfied. I ordered a die on amazon to fix my threads. Im not waiting 3 more months for another atty that performs worse then my clones.

Mine had that machine oil taste as well. It has since gone away though.

BadBob86

Apr 1, 2014
OKC
I soaked mine in hot water and dawn dish soap for a few hours, then cleaned it with an electric toothbrush. I've honestly been getting stellar performance and flavor from mine, definitely enjoying it! I find it cool how every atty tastes different, and/or brings out different nuances in your liquids, the zenith is producing candy like sweetness for me...love it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1407135202.006265.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1407135202.006265.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread