Anyone start vaping after already having quit smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda30

Jun 30, 2013
Maine, USA
Hi all, I'm new here and to the world of vaping. Quick question for you... has anyone here ever starting vaping a couple months after quitting cigs? [I quit in early April but was starting to have intense cravings, not for nicotine, but for the throat hit. I didn't want to go back to smoking, so I decided to give this a try instead.]

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Since I started vaping, my vocal range when singing has improved... but I also starting drinking a lot more water, so maybe that's why.

I've noticed that, too. I've been a singer for practically all of my life, but my last few years of smoking left my voice weak and my range nill. No amount of vocal exercise helped anymore. I was so down about it, and it was one of my big reasons for quitting cigs. In the 2+ weeks I've been vaping again I'm already getting my vocal strength back and am able to hit notes that eluded me before.

Yet another benefit of quitting the stinkies!

Barracuda30

Jun 30, 2013
Maine, USA
Unfettered - Yay!!! Isn't it great to get your voice back?!

I had a bad sinus infection last October (when I was still smoking) that turned into laryngitis that left my voice decimated. It took weeks to come back, but when it did, it wasn't the same... 'til now! It was one of the main reasons I quit stinkies too. I literally cried happy tears today when I realized it was totally back... I had stopped trying to sing after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread