Anyone try the 36mg strength maxxfusion cartomizers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
I just got mine in (RY4 flavor) and the first few i've tried have a gross plasticky taste. i thought perhaps this was due to underfilled cartomizers, so i tried to fill them up with another vendor's ry4, and they only took a couple of drips, so it's not an underfilling problem. even after filling them with a few drops of other juice, still got the gross plastic taste. just to note, i have a bunch of maxxfusion ry4 24mg strength cartos, and they haven't had this gross plastic taste. bad batch maybe? or something else? anyone else that's tried the 36mg, let me know your thoughts! thanks ;)

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
hey leaford, it's definitely not the nicotine. i pretty much only use 36mg strength, when that strength is available, and i'm aware that sometimes there is a slight bitterness, or less flavor, but this is a different taste altogether. just as a reference point, i was able to find one of the 36mg cartos in the blister pack that does taste normal, so i know it's not the nicotine. as well, this plasticky taste i was referring to is a similar taste that i've experienced with other cartos in the past when something is awry. so i'm just wondering if perhaps i got a faulty batch, or if anyone else has noticed this.

xoYOmamaox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
o and yea i get a carto sometimes that has a burnt tast usually just trash it and go on to the next one. I think when the juice comes out from bloog and they keep blanks instock it will get better as far as $ spent on everything i know that i use old ry4 cartos for my juice and have had great luck with them tasting good so far.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
o and yea i get a carto sometimes that has a burnt tast usually just trash it and go on to the next one. I think when the juice comes out from bloog and they keep blanks instock it will get better as far as $ spent on everything i know that i use old ry4 cartos for my juice and have had great luck with them tasting good so far.

i know what you're saying. but i think they should be able to return cartos in instances like you mentioned (burnt taste), because as far as i'm concerned, a burnt/off-tasting carto from the beginning, should be considered a D.O.A. product, seeing as how it's unuseable.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
i did not think they took cartos back not sure ????

Generally no, and definitly not if you just don't like the flavor, or other subjective reason. But we are still having some quality issues that have been difficult to nail down, so we are being more lenient for those situations.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
i know what you're saying. but i think they should be able to return cartos in instances like you mentioned (burnt taste), because as far as i'm concerned, a burnt/off-tasting carto from the beginning, should be considered a D.O.A. product, seeing as how it's unuseable.

Exactly. Those are unacceptable, and I am trying my damndest to solve that. And in the meantime, we will take the hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread