Anyone use MV's 902?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apophis

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Chulak
All I can say is SMOOTH - REAL SMOOTH! :D

I started with The Bloog and Smoke 51 (2-piece) and even ordered cartomizers from China and I loved it. Then went with Blu. I was impressed until I needed more carts and they weren't taking orders for a while. Then I completely gave up analogs when I got the SS Elite (M402). I just got the 902 today and started vaping with that and I like it just as much as my Elite. The draw is a little smoother, not as much effort and it is super quiet.

Thanks Tony!:thumbs:

dijohn76

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Cascade,MT
Here's my pinion for what it's worth! I think the 902 holds about 3 times more juice and has more vapor. Both have extremely smooth draw, the sidesho may have a little more flavor since I just use it for "dipping" (has the exposed atty) The sidesho is a little smaller in diameter and weighs just a tad less. Both have good throat hit. Now, the parts are interchangeable so if you want to"dip" but last longer you can put a sidesho atty on the 902 and it works great, but, as stated earlier my favorite is the 902.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The 902 holds about 30 drops for me, using fluval and a straw mod. And it will vape for three plus hours. I get better flavor for longer. I don't get that burnt atty taste because witht he big carts, the atties stay wet.

Another thing that I prefer about the 902 is that the inner cart is not deep inside the mouthpiece - no fiddling with a paperclip - just pop off the PV and fill.

I also prefer the length of the 902. It is closer to the 120s analogs I smoked.

~A

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
is the 902 same threads as 901

No, it is the oposite. The batt is female and the atty is male. But....it is compatable with a 510!

From things I've read, it seems like the took the best things about a 901 and the best things about a 510 and came up with a 902.

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread