Anyone want a 5 Volt PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I just came across a 5 volt PV at Great Lakes Vapor. It is 1500 mAh and uses 2 batteries that can be replaced. I am in no way associated with them but I have read discussions about such devices. They are pricey but not so much when compared to other mods. They are cool looking too and you can order them in 510, 801 & 901 configs. :vapor::vapor::vapor:

I just ordered Banana Strawberry, Black Cherry Smoothie and Strawberry Cream. I am getting out of the bakery for a change and trying the fruity flavors. Can't wait!:vapor::vapor::vapor:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks T. I hadn't seen these before. Guess I need to check out the buzz. I love my pt @ 5v & would like to have a portable device. I am about to graduate from the ego.

Some people like vaping at straight 5V but I personally like the option of changing voltage with different flavors. You can't go wrong with the Buzz for price or quality. Also, Mike has a few blemished in stock right now. That is what T and I both have and you would be hard pressed to find the blemish. If you use his coupon code for 7.5% off, you can get one for about $80.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Even if you don't want to take a chance on a blemished Buzz, the pristine Buzzes are down to $99.95 ($92.49 with the discount code). Bang for buck, there's none better. I spent way too much bouncing from one PV to the next until I could vape a regulated 4.75V from first vape to very nearly the last.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Isn't their new VV Mod; The Infinity under $100 for everything you need? I love my Buzz, but not so much having to use a screwdriver to readjust it or a voltmeter to tell where it's set. I love my Provari best because it does everything but reorder juice for you, right on the Mod with LED readout.

If I were ordering from NotCigs today for my first Mod, I would probably go with their Infinity because of the dial instead of the need of a screwdriver to change volts. I also believe the lit dial has numbers so you'll have a better idea what range you're vaping at.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Isn't their new VV Mod; The Infinity under $100 for everything you need? I love my Buzz, but not so much having to use a screwdriver to readjust it or a voltmeter to tell where it's set. I love my Provari best because it does everything but reorder juice for you, right on the Mod with LED readout.

If I were ordering from NotCigs today for my first Mod, I would probably go with their Infinity because of the dial instead of the need of a screwdriver to change volts. I also believe the lit dial has numbers so you'll have a better idea what range you're vaping at.

Yes, the Infinity kit (comes with a set of batteries & charger) is $99.95.

I have one of each, and there's a role for both. The Infinity looks great and has a thumbwheel-voltage adjustment (although the numbers are difficult to see); on the downside, the battery life is roughly half that of the Buzz, and it's not very drip-friendly in that the catch cup is very small. These were the trade-offs NotCigs had to make to fit everything into a very slender tube. It's a great PV that'll get better as improvements are made, such as a new design in development that will reduce power consumption and lengthen the battery life.

Having said that, if I could only own one, it'd be the Buzz.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
FSUSA juice taste great on my 5v GLV2.Great juice.

Yes it does. FSUSA flavors that taste good at 3.7v taste awesome on a 5v GLV2. And as an adequately stocked GLV user, I can take advantage of variable voltage; I just hold my 3.7v GLV Mini in my left hand and my 5v GLV2 in my right! :laugh:

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Yes, the Infinity kit (comes with a set of batteries & charger) is $99.95.

I have one of each, and there's a role for both. The Infinity looks great and has a thumbwheel-voltage adjustment (although the numbers are difficult to see); on the downside, the battery life is roughly half that of the Buzz, and it's not very drip-friendly in that the catch cup is very small. These were the trade-offs NotCigs had to make to fit everything into a very slender tube. It's a great PV that'll get better as improvements are made, such as a new design in development that will reduce power consumption and lengthen the battery life.

Having said that, if I could only own one, it'd be the Buzz.

I get about 30 minutes to 1 hour less on my infinity battery life wise verses the buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread