Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prizes and Contest Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

williegntx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
Central Texas
I'ma late, but Congrats Simplyme, Splinter and Prism on winning a sample pack of e-liquids and HawkeyeFLA on winning a Vtube kit !! !! !!

Thanks Apollo / Sunny for all your generous gifts and Thanks to Redd and kk, too !! !! !!

My e-cigar should be in the post office tomorrow...I'm ecstatic !! !! !
nomail.gif
! !! !!

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
Me too! Don't get me wrong, I love my red vtube, but the ss is so shiny!! lol

3) did you play sports in school? (my daughter is helping me with questions.. lol)

yes its a gorgeous looking mod...

yes i played baseball.

tell your daughter i said thank u for playing along.lol:toast:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Disclaimer:This is a grid Contest in which you must choose numbers from a grid that can be found via a link at the bottom of this post that will be reposted occasionally throughout the game. This Thread also contains Member Chat and Random Conversation which we encourage.This contest will have a grid of numbers 1-805 At the start of the game you will be told what Game # & Round # you are playing, and how many numbers you may pick for that Round.

When you Post your Numbers, your Post should include the Game #..the Round #...followed by the numbers you choose. After Posting...Please do NOT edit your Pick Post. Should you happen to pick numbers that have already been chosen by someone else you will be notified by us via "Reply with Quote" , it therefore behooves you to follow the thread for updates so that you don't miss an opportunity to get your numbers.Reply back to our Post with your alternate numbers...Because we "Like" your Post does not mean ALL of your picks are good...so please check to make sure we don't Post back to you.Some numbers will randomly give you a regular Valuable Prizes during the game, at our discretion. Feel free to chat during the course of the contest.
As of 8:45 a.m. PST on 7/11/12-Game #3 Round #5 Pick 1 Numbers!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avg1C_YpyWJGdC1lRHRkaFVpNzExclVuMXRiQTJVUXc&pli=1#gid=0
kk and reddhott are just helpers ....valuable prizes valuable prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread