Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prizes and Contest Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
FlipperRabbit.gif

Happy New Years Day
:oops:

ACG701-2T.jpg

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Sunday

My one and only real life picture for the contest. On the bookshelves, the third shelf down, you will see some photos. The one upfront is a man that was a step grandfather to my children and he was a great one. My daughter adored him but he passed before my son got to know him. He had Emphysema from smoking and that last year of his life was horrible. I thought I was headed down that road. In fact I was told that I had COPD and the one really bad attack that I had was no fun at all. There is no words to describe it when you can’t breath!
I haven’t had one attack since I took up vaping. I no longer have to use Advair or an inhaler. My doctor is astounded and finds it hard to believe that he even diagnosed it.

I love the fireplace in this picture and have roasted many a marshmallow in it for Somemores!!!!!!!!!!!

Treecontest.jpg
Congratulations Apollonians!!! The Winner of the Christmas 2012 Contest is JJ2!!!! You have Won an Apollo Ego electronic cigarette (Superior eGo Kit)!!! Please PM Sunny818 with the Post # of this Winner's announcement and then:"1. Register on Apollo's website: Login
2. Go to : Apollo Ecigs | Apollo Electronic cigarettes | Electronic cigarettes Find your prize
3. Add to the cart and when at the check out select 'cash' or the wire transfer option - You won't be paying anything, when you go through the checkout write in the notes you have won this prize from ecf. This helps Apollo track your prize and details so if you win another prize or order from Apollo, it will all be streamlined.
4. Sign up to Apollo's mailing list, bottom left."....as Sunny818 has requested to claim your Valuable Prize.

Apollo Superior eGo Kit.jpg
Thank you Apollo and Sunny!!!
Disclaimer: Reddhott is only a helper and NOT affiliated with Apollo in any way..Valuable Prize Redemption info is an excerpt quoted directly from an Authorized Apollo Representative and posted in order to smoothly facilitate the redemption of Valuable Prizes....

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Congratulations Apollonians!!! The Winner of the Christmas 2012 Contest is JJ2!!!! You have Won an Apollo Ego electronic cigarette (Superior eGo Kit)!!! Please PM Sunny818 with the Post # of this Winner's announcement and then:"1. Register on Apollo's website: Login
2. Go to : Apollo Ecigs | Apollo Electronic cigarettes | Electronic cigarettes Find your prize
3. Add to the cart and when at the check out select 'cash' or the wire transfer option - You won't be paying anything, when you go through the checkout write in the notes you have won this prize from ecf. This helps Apollo track your prize and details so if you win another prize or order from Apollo, it will all be streamlined.
4. Sign up to Apollo's mailing list, bottom left."....as Sunny818 has requested to claim your Valuable Prize.

View attachment 165936
Thank you Apollo and Sunny!!!
Disclaimer: Reddhott is only a helper and NOT affiliated with Apollo in any way..Valuable Prize Redemption info is an excerpt quoted directly from an Authorized Apollo Representative and posted in order to smoothly facilitate the redemption of Valuable Prizes....

Oh my goodness.......the Superior eGo Kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sort of hoping. :D

Thanks Apollo, Sunny and KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread