Apollo Endeavor X Ecig/general Ecig help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeGrape

Sep 20, 2015
Hi guys

I'm newish to vaping and after starting out on those mini cigs, decided to take the plunge and get a ecig.
I bought the Apollo Endeavor X and although I only have my mini cig to compare it to, I'm pleased with it. Also bought a pack of dual coil heads to save me doing it later.

Anyway, today its apparent I need to replace the coils and after reading the packaging on the dual coil heads, it says 1.5 Ohms. I double checked with the Apollo UK website and it says my model takes 1.8, 2.2 or 2.5 ohms. I searched everywhere and it doesnt seem to stock these particular ohms for my model, unless I go for a single coil (available as 1.8ohm) which I'd rather not as my model is dual coil. It also doesnt state which ohm the kit came with anyway. The battery is 900mah. If someone is able to advise if its on there, I'd be grateful as I may have just missed it.

In the interim, should I expect the ecig to blow up in my hand if I use the 1.5 ohm? If I can use it, any ideas as to why it wouldnt be listed as being compatible ? The fixture appears the same.

Thanks.

VapeGrape

Sep 20, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @GrapeVape. Glad to have you here!:)

This Apollo Endeavor X Kit in the US comes with the 1.5Ω dual coil. Apollo Endeavor-X Kit

If your kit has the same battery you should be fine with a 1.5Ω dual coil.

Hi Susan

Thanks for the reply and taking the trouble to go look for it, the kit is the same battery. If only the UK site had the same description to make things easier!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello @VapeGrape and welcome to the forum. Guessing you are in the UK I have these links you might find helpful :

E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
UK and Ireland Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
Myepack.co.uk
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Also you can enter in the Cloupor contest being run by the forum. There are two ways to enter. As a new member you need to get 5 posts/replies in to get "Full Member" status and be able to access other areas of the forum (including entering in the contest thread mentioned below). AFTER you get the 5 posts/replies then you have to wait till half past the hour for the forum to update/reset and then you are good to go.

ECF is currently running the biggest competitions in the vaping world! Right now we have 600 Cloupor Mini Plus temperature control mods to give away. Click here to take part. ECF members can post in this thread for a chance to win one of 200 set aside, so come and say "hi"!

Good luck in your vape journey.

VapeGrape

Sep 20, 2015
Hello @VapeGrape and welcome to the forum. Guessing you are in the UK I have these links you might find helpful :

E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
UK and Ireland Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
Myepack.co.uk
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Also you can enter in the Cloupor contest being run by the forum. There are two ways to enter. As a new member you need to get 5 posts/replies in to get "Full Member" status and be able to access other areas of the forum (including entering in the contest thread mentioned below). AFTER you get the 5 posts/replies then you have to wait till half past the hour for the forum to update/reset and then you are good to go.

ECF is currently running the biggest competitions in the vaping world! Right now we have 600 Cloupor Mini Plus temperature control mods to give away. Click here to take part. ECF members can post in this thread for a chance to win one of 200 set aside, so come and say "hi"!

Good luck in your vape journey.

Hi Sir2fyablyNutz

I'll have to keep this thread handy. Yeah I'm in the UK, thanks very much.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
@VapeGrape, if you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below is a blog post by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.
Here are a few more links from New Members Information <= Link covers many topics. Here are two of them:
Nicotine

A "general guideline" for nicotine concentration in e-liquid to the number of cigarettes smoked per day. If you are subohming (resistance under 1.0Ω) cut these nicotine levels by at least 50%.

06 mg = 10 cigarettes or less
12 mg = 20 cigarettes
18 mg = 30 cigarettes
24 mg = 40 cigarettes

eLiquid/Juice

PG = Propylene Glycol - the "flavor carrier" of e-liquid. A secondary source of "throat hit", but not as strong as the nicotine concentration. Some people have a sensitivity or even an allergy to PG. It's very thin.

VG = Vegetable Glycerin - the "vapor maker" of e-liquid. Used as a sweeter in many food sources, and also as a skin emollient. It's very thick. Often labeled just "Glycerine"

PG and VG are often used together in different ratios in e-liquid. For example, a 50/50 PG/VG ratio. Some juice vendors offer a range of different ratios as far as PG/VG.

Reactions: VapeGrape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread