Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
With the eGo/Tornado/etc battery, you can use

a standard 510 atomizer,
a Low Resistance 510 atomizer (not recommended for 510 batteries),
an eGo Mega cylinder, cone or slim atomizer,
or an eGo Mega Cartomizer.

My personal favorites with the TorneGo are the LR 510s and the Mega Cylinder Atty.
I use the latter primarily for dripping, but they work well with carts too. :)

If you like cartos, the eGo Mega cartos have an incredible capacity of 1.8 to 2.5 ml per filling. Nice.

I'm also using an eGo/Tornado Mega cylinder atty on my Black Silver Bullet (requires adapters).

Last edited:

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
The best performing 510 atty's I've used are those from Janty / TW. They are made by Joye but I do not know if other brands have the same quality. Maybe other suppliers sell the same atty's because, AFAIK, Janty licenses their products to other brands, such as Totally Wicked.

What products do Janty License to anyone. They may have a few proprietary items such as a carry case but there attys and pv's are all Joye products. I think?

pedromj

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Tokyo
AFAIK, Janty licensed Joye to sell its products with Joye brand but do not permit to sell them to be re-branded without its permission (license rights). It does not prevent Joye to sell other similar products with its own brand or to be re-branded. There is (somewhere I don't remember) a list of official Janty licensed brands and suppliers.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
The ones I was looking at are joye eGo mega atty's but they are calling them eGo atomizers cone type (A) cylinder type (B).

Correct, I haven't tried the Type A, I am in love w/ the Type B.

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Are the eGo atty's better then the 510 standard atty's

I would have to say yes (Janty attys). The ones that came with my eGo are 6 month old and are still performing, although in a slightly diminished capacity. While I strictly use JoyE attys, their longevity is definitely less. Mind you some folks go through attys as they go through underwear, so is the Janty atty cost effective for them? No.

BTW I don't clean my attys. When they start to quit producing, they are relinquished to 5V vaping until they die, which is usually a week or two later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread